How Troublesome (01)

(The pictures in this story are not mine)

-A/N-

Well, this is the first chapter. I just wanted to say that I have read many Y/N x Whoever fanfics and I get that you won't always see Y/N as you, I don't either. When I read Y/N x Whoever fanfics I imagine Y/N not to be me but who I wished to be at least physically.

When it says Y/h/c (your hair color) or y/h/l (your hair length) you don't have to think about yourself if you don't want to, just think of this Fanfic as a way for you to add your oc (own character) into the story. Whether that character is based on you or not. Just think of her (I'm sorry but my story is based on a female reader) as who you want to be or at least look like. These stories are meant to be liberating and let you choose who YOU add into the story (looks-wise) cause ofc I affect the character's personality as the author, but again if you have trouble adding yourself into the story then you can make your own character.

I hope this somehow helps make this more enjoyable.

-No current warnings-

-----

I was getting ready for my first day of school when I heard my phone ringing somewhere behind me. I was putting on my shoes but I decided to leave my shoes like they were so I could go look for my phone.

There's priorities

I pulled the blanket off my bed causing my phone to fall. I rushed towards my phone to pick up the call and I saw that it was Luka. I  pick up right away.

"Hey Luka," I facepalm myself upon hearing the major change in my voice.

-Hey Y/N, I'm outside. -

"Oh crap. Yeah-ah, let me finish getting ready."

-It's fine. Just don't take too long-

"Ok see you in an hour"

-What?! Y/N! We're going to be late!-

"I was just joking. Give me five minutes."

-Ok- I hung up so I could finish getting ready.

I went back to where I left my shoes and put them on. Next, I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror above the marvel sink. I brushed my H/L (Hair length) H/C (Hair color) hair to then put it in a low yet cute ponytail.

After that, I went back into my room and got my black bag from the floor, and headed out the door. I then went down the stairs to see Luka leaning against the front door's frame.

"Oh hey!" I was a little surprised that he was inside, I thought he would be waiting for me outside.

"Hey, come here!" he opened his arms for a hug so I ran towards him.

"I missed you," I say while hugging him tightly.

"Didn't we eat lunch together yesterday?" He chuckled a bit. I couldn't help the slight blush that took over my face.

"Yes but that was yesterday."

We were still hugging and he looked down at me while I looked up at him. This would have been the perfect chance for a kiss but Luka likes someone else. I still couldn't help but look at his lips hoping this might cause something but just like I thought...it didn't.

I stepped away awkwardly and looked down while pinching my skin. I pinch myself pretty hard but don't stop. It's the only way I can keep my wild imagination from causing a mess.

"We should uhh... go. You know we're already 3 weeks late to this school year."

"Yeah, and we wouldn't want to be late on our first day." He added with a smile.

"Yeah..." I smiled back.
-----

We walked to school and when we got there the first thing I saw was a blue-haired girl running. She soon enough tripped and fell on top of a blond guy who just got dropped off by a black limousine.

Luka rushed towards them and I followed closely.

"I-I didn't mean to fall for y-you!" Wait for what? Did she just...

I look at Luka expecting to laugh with him but when I turn to look at him he seems to be looking somewhat sad?

Oh, wait...

Blue hair, Blue eyes, a stuttering mess... yeah this must be her. Marinette, Luka's crush. And the guy she is currently speaking gibberish to, most be Adrien Agreste, Marinette's crush.

"Uh I mean fall ON you not FOR you! Sorry. I mean who would fall for you? I know I would... I mean wouldn't!" What the hell is this girl saying? I then remember Luka and so I look to my side to see him nearly breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Uh, are you ok Marinette?" The guy who I believe to be Adrien asks.

"Yes! No! I mean am I?" I couldn't take it anymore. This girl was still on the floor with this guy and speaking pure gibberish.

I walk up to her and offer her a hand.

"Here, Come on get up." She holds my hand and I help her up. She gives me a shy and thankful smile which I return with a smile and a small nod. Luka helps Adrien get up and then introduces us.

"This is Adrien, Adrien this is Y/N." I look at Adrien and he smiles at me.

'Charming'

I smile back and give him a nod to which he does the same.

"And well this is Marinette." Luka introduces me to Marinette.

"Oh, so this is the famous Marinette," I say while looking at her. I could feel Luka shooting daggers at me.

I just chuckled.

I start looking at the three people in front of me.

Not that I'm the best at analyzing things but seems to me like a fun love triangle. Luka likes Marinette, Marinette likes Adrien, and Adrien is oblivious.

"So I guess we're going to school together now," Luka says mostly to Marinette.

Marinette tried to respond but it all just resulted in stutters and gibberish so I had to come in and help. I grabbed both of Marinette's shoulders and pushed her to the entrance of the school.

"Just smile and walk, smile and walk" I whisper in her ear.

She turns her head.

"Thank you! You saved me." She says while smiling with her eyes closed.

"No problem." I let go of her so she can walk by herself and she falls again.

" I should pay more attention..."

"I'm sure Adrien would appreciate that," I say my thoughts out loud causing Marinette to become a stuttering mess.

How troublesome...

————

Edited 3/20/2022