"Y/N passed out!" (35)

Third Person PoV

The next day you waked up and headed towards the bathroom.

The first thing you did was look in the mirror you couldn't help but look at yourself differently. Instead of your naturally beautiful face, you found yourself looking into the eyes of a tired and restless girl with bags under her bloodshot eyes.

"When you look like that you are just asking for this to happen to you."

You usually put so much effort in at least looking decent but today you decided to wear black baggy clothes.

" I just need a break from everyone's opinions..." You said trying to convince yourself that what that man said to you didn't affect you.

You headed to school successfully avoiding everyone's stares well everyone except a certain blonde who was actually looking for you.

You headed to the bathroom as you were still early.

Adrien's PoV

It was early, not many people were at school, but I was able to spot Y/N. She headed towards the locker room and I followed.

She went into the bathroom and didn't notice me so I just waited for her to come out.

"Y/N?" I asked quietly as she walked out of the bathroom with bloodshot eyes.

"Uh, Adrien?"

"Are you ok?" I walked towards her and looked at her worriedly. I knew what happened I just didn't expect her to end up like this.

'Princess...'

"Yeah! I'm fine..." Y/N said as she looked away.

"Your eyes..."

"I'm on drugs," Y/N said simply.

"You are not, you were crying weren't you?" I asked as I walked closer to her but she stepped back.

"You don't know what I'm going through and even if you did you wouldn't understand..."

"You're right but I still think I can help," I said as I walked closer to her and smiled sweetly.

Y/N rushed toward me and trapped me in a hug.

"Ha... I look so disgusting today... I must be making you uncomfortable." She said as she separated herself from me.

(That was not pick me girl behavior that was just Y/N being genuinely insecure at the moment.)

"No, you look beautiful, just like you always do," I said unconsciously as I hugged her close.

"No wonder half of Paris goes crazy over you..."

"Well, they just like me as a public figure not really me for me," I say honestly as I rest my head on Y/N's.

"Well, I wanna say that I like you for you... But I don't really know you so..." Y/N says as she once again separates herself from me.

"You'll get to know me soon enough,"

-----

We headed to the classroom and everyone was already there.

All eyes fell on me and Y/N and I could tell that Y/n was getting uncomfortable and I personally didn't like the way they were looking at her.

I know that Marinette has a crush on me but that is no reason to hate Y/N or treat her as less.

"What are you all looking at?" I say rather harshly. Everyone gasped and averted their eyes.

"Thank you," Y/N whispered as I gave her a small nod.

The class went on smoothly, Y/N told me that she had to cancel her tutoring session for today which made me happy for some reason and we spent the whole class time talking a bit.

But then Lunch arrived.

"Hey, man can we talk?" Nino said as Y/N left to talk to Luka.

"Yeah sure," Nino sat beside me as Marinette and Alya sat behind us paying close attention to our conversation.

" We wanted to talk to you about Y/N..."

"What about her?" I asked dryly.

"It's just that you spent too much time with her, You've been spending less and less time with us... I just wanted to let you know that at some point you gotta choose, man. She is turning you into someone else." Nino said a little worried.

"Well if I have to choose anyway why not choose today? I choose... Y/N. Simple. Conversation over." I say as I stand up and look for Y/N.

I hate to feel controlled and Nino was trying to control me and my friendships, who I can and can't hang out with. Nino has been my best friend for a while but this type of behavior is just not something I want to deal with from a friend, I already have my father and Ladybug I don't need this from Nino or Alya, or Marinette or anyone as a matter of fact.

When I found Y/N I found her passed out on the floor. Right behind Luka.

"Are you guys blind or stupid!? Y/N passed out!"

------

Im such a great writer... cap... I made myself cry with this one, mainly because I cry over everything.

I-

Mental health is expensive I aint got the money for a therapist and quite frankly I wouldn't want to give my thersapist a reason to get a therapist her/himself.