"My Princess..." (33)

Third Person PoV

(This chapter contains uncensored curse words and mention of rape, if these things trigger you please don't read this chapter, I beg you...)

“See you…” And with that Chat left. “My Purrince…” You chuckle painfully. 

‘I f---ed up…’ You thought to yourself

‘YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MESS UP! WHY CAN’T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR MOTHER!’  Words once said by your father came to mind making your barrier finally crackdown leaving you unprotected in a dark alleyway in the outbreak of night.

You passed out in that alley with no one to watch you or protect you from dangerous strangers.

5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes past and you were still unconscious and tired that was until you heard a familiar voice yell.

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!” You opened your eyes to see a guy with dark blue hair about to punch a strange man that was on you.

Once you realized what that man was trying to do to you, you screamed.

Chat’s PoV

It’s been about half an hour since I left Y/N in the alleyway. I was still nearby doing patrol but I’m sure Y/N already went home that was until I heard an ear-piercing scream.

I went to check it out and it leads me to the very same alleyway where I left Y/n,

Y/N was on the floor shaking with her shirt unbuttoned and the guy who I believe to be Zain was punching a creepy-looking man.

“Zain! Stop… please you are going to kill him…” Y/N says on the verge of tears.

Zain stopped once he saw that the guy was unconscious and walked up to Y/N and hugged her.

“He was going to…” Y/N said while shaking.

“He was trying to rape you…” Once I heard that something broke in me.

Zain took off his Jacket leaving him in a simple tank top. He put his Jacket around Y/N as she pleaded for him to get her out of there.

As they were walking away the man said something I couldn’t quite hear.

I jumped down infront of the man.

.

.

“How dare you lay your dirty hands on my Princess...”

------

This took a Yandere twist... Why? well because I've been listening to a lot of Yandere asmr and BF roleplayes so bare with me.