I was planning on it (06)

(Play the musin whenever)

Chat Noir/Adrien's PoV

“You’re too precious for that.” 

“You just say that to make me feel better,” she says avoiding my gaze.

I then do something without thinking.

I move my face close to hers very quickly and now our foreheads are touching I could feel her soft breath on my lips and I’m sure she can feel mine on hers. I hold her hand with only one hand and put the other on her cheek and caress it with my thumb.

“Y/N~” She blushes a new shade of red and I chuckle but my chuckle was deep and it made her blush even more. “ I’ll show just how precious you are, right here and right now if you don’t stop.”  I really wasn’t going to do anything but now that I was so close to her I couldn’t help but wonder just how stupid you’d have to be to reject that face. 

Her breathing started to get slower and so did mine. We were still in the same position and I was about to pull away from her when…

“Chaton?” She spoke in a soft accent that I found captivating. The way she said it really got me.

“Yes?” I speak in a low and deep voice that I didn’t know I had.

“Ladybug…” After she says that I start looking around.

I notice ladybug is nowhere to be seen and then I hear the most beautiful sound. Y/N’s laugh, she was laughing… at me. But still laughing. I swear the lights shined brighter, not brighter than her smile but still... she made the night sky glow.

“I meant I know you like ladybug, and I like Luka but damn you did a great job at cheering me up.” It feels different to hear her say she likes Luka now than how it did a minute ago. I guess this means we are better friends? Yeah! It means we are getting along just fine.

 For some reason that doesn’t make sense but like always if I repeat it to myself maybe it’ll make sense later.

I sit back down and she stands up. 

“Leaving already?” I ask kinda disappointed.

“Come over here Chat.” I stand up and go with her.

“You want me to go inside?” She was leading me inside but I stopped before I actually got in.

“Don’t worry no one will see you, and don’t get any ideas I just need a guy to help me carry an old box.” 

“Oh then at your command.”

We go inside and this place litarely looks bigger then a museum inside.

We go into an old room filled with old relics and Y/N tells me which box to pick up. I pick it up and take it back to the rooftop. 

Once on the rooftop we place the box on the table between the seats we were sitting on a second ago.

“Chaton?” There she goes again. I can get used to this.

“Yes?” I say again in a deep tone. It was by accident I swear.

“Do you want to get to know me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then keep coming here, you dont have to come everynight but just come at some point.” She gives me a sweet look.

“Oh Sunshine I was planning on it.” I smile at her.

-----
I liked this chapter. Did you?

Well that's all, bye my royals.