"my pity candy" (30)

Adrien's PoV

“ So am I weak?”

“You are somewhere in between... I heard you tell Juleka that she should be sure of herself but you aren’t sure of yourself either. You dought yourself and what you are capable of much like Juleka but unlike Juleka you pretend to be alright. Juleka has you because you can see she needs someone, but you sit and suffer with a fake smile and so no one thinks you need help. And so you suffer alone. If anything makes you weak is the fact that you don’t know how to ask for help.” I say looking at her bleeding hands.

“Hmm…” Y/N moved her head and kissed my cheek. “I have to go to a nearby store or something. I’m bleeding a lot. Damn nails.” Y/N says with a smile as she stands up and leaves. I wanted to follow her but I decided against it, I had a feeling she didn’t want me to follow just like I had a feeling she wasn’t going to a store or her house. 

I wasn’t sure where she was going but I had an idea.

I went to a small store and bought some alcohol and bandages. After going to the store I went to an alley and made sure no one was looking or near for that matter.

“Plagg… CLAWS OUT!” 

After I transformed I didn’t look for Y/N but I headed towards the place where we found the sunset. 

There she is. And just like I thought she was still bleeding.

“Princess?” I said quietly as I hid the bag with the bandages behind me.

“Oh hey, Chat… what’s that behind you?”

“Oh some bandages, I hurt myself earlier but from what I can see you need it more,” I say as I look at her and then at her hands.

“Oh… yeah.”

Y/N explains to me that she did it by accident and I start to open the alcohol and I apply some on her cuts with a Q-tip. 

“Oh, oh that’ that burns stop!” Y/N starts to move around like a kid but I held her hand so she couldn’t yank her hand away.

“Princess, calm down! If you move too much I might end up hurting you.” 

“But you are hurting me… Ahhh! That burns damn it!” I couldn’t help but laugh a bit as I looked down at her wound and cleaned them properly.

“Look I’m done, I just need to put on some bandages.” 

I take out the roll of bandages and wrap it around her hand carefully and then ripped it when I thought I wrapped it around enough. I then did the same with the other hand.

“Now I’m done and you are going to heal quickly. Here a lollipop for being a strong girl.” I say as I pull out a lollipop from the bag. It was cherry flavored.

“Thank you Doctor Noir.” Y/N smiled and was going to take the lollipop but I moved my hand causing her to fall on me. “Heh. Why won’t you give my pity candy?”

------

This happened to me, this bitch I know started harrasing my friend and so I got so pissed next thing I knew my hands were bleeding.