"...say no to drugs! (27)

Adrien’s PoV

Lunch ended quickly after and class began once again. Y/N was quiet during class and Zain didn’t text.

From what I’ve seen so far she really doesn’t have the best relationship with her mother.

The end of class arrived and Y/N and I left the school together.

“Where are you taking me?” Y/N asked as she smiled.

“Um, I just want to take you to a person who can help you relax.”

“I-...say no to drugs!” Y/N said as she formed an X with her arms.

“What- No! He is a healer or something like that.” 

“If he offers me a pill I will kick you both where it hurts,” Y/N said as she kicked the air. She has a really good stance I wonder if she ever practiced martial arts.

“Y/N! He will not offer you a pill.” I say as I laugh.

“Yeah… he better not.”

We arrived at our destination and I tell Y/N to wait outside.

I knocked on the door and the door opened by itself.

“Master Fu?” 

“Oh! How did you get in here?”  Master Fu asked as he walked towards me.

“The door was opened…”

“You should have closed the door, Master,” Wayzz said as he came my way and smiled.

“Yes... Why are you here?” Master Fu asked as he walked towards his seat.

“I made a mistake… And I believe you can help, well I need you to help.” Master Fu looked at me and told me to explain my mistake. “There is a girl… She knows plagg’s name if anything were to happen she would be able to connect plagg’s name to Kwamis and Miraculous,” I say as I look down ashamed of my carelessness

“Did you bring her here?”

----------

Man I love Master Fu, you know he 186 years old yet looks younger than my 64 year old grandmother....