"I might be the end of you..." (07)

Third Point of View

“Y/N I...I love you!” Luka starts walking towards you with a smile on his face. Flowers all over and they were your favorite kind, all about this scene was perfect. The guy you loved, loved you back, the flowers you loved seemed to be endless and you were in a beautiful dress, the dress of your dreams. It was all perfect. Too perfect… But what is wrong with perfect? Nothing that’s what makes it perfect, perfect cannot be too perfect because the word ‘too’ would be used to describe something that is too much which ruins it. And perfect can’t be ruined, perfect is… perfect.

------

You were walking to school, alone, while thinking about your little daydream earlier. That daydream you had while getting ready in the morning was your usual daydream, it was your usual dream and hope, it was usually the thing that made you smile in the morning but today for some reason it felt like too much. It felt somewhat out of place as if this hope of one day being with Luka took up too much space and time. It felt unusual and unwanted.

It saddened you to think that your brain was starting to move on without your permission. It saddened you to think that maybe it was best to give up this hope of one day… when you are starting to realize that that one day might never come.

Your thoughts and doubts took over for the rest of your silent walk to school. You spent the walk to school bumping into people and quietly apologizing while keeping your mind on that one topic. So when you bumped into a certain blonde model you were ready to give another half-hearted apology but before you could even open your mouth or even look up at the person you just bumped into, the guy spoke in a familiar voice.

“I’m guessing you didn’t see me?” the voice that was now so familiar said in a humorous tone.

“Chat Noir?” You looked up expecting to look into Chat’s green cat-like eyes but was met by normal eyes, the green eyes that belonged to dear Adrien Agrest were still mesmerizing but they were just not the green eyes you were expecting upon hearing his voice.

“Uh…” Adrien tensed up, that seemed to be something you caused a lot.

“Oh sorry, Adrian… it’s just your voice… it sounded like Chat’s voice,” You said while rubbing the back of your neck with a blush that screamed ‘embarrassed.

“Oh really? You think that my voice sounds like that of the great hero Chat Noir?” Adrien gave you a smirk and brought his face close to yours. “I don’t know if to be offended or take that as a compliment…” He backed away and just on time Nino, Alya, Luka, and Marinette came our way. As soon as Nino got to us he put his arm around Adrien and gave him a quick ‘sup man’ as a greeting. 

“Why would you get offended?” You asked not caring that other people can now hear the conversation.

“Well does that mean my voice isn’t special? If so… well know I’m just hurt Y/N,” Everyone around you was now just confused and staring while trying their best to figure out what words were said before they arrived. But Adrien just stood there giving you a smirk and a look that said ‘what you gonna say now?’.

“I-” You are usually great with words but you can’t deny that there was a huge similarity between Adrien and Chat’s voice. There was nothing to say so Adrien finna stay butt hurt.

“But I guess I’ll just have to take it as a compliment after all you would never do something to hurt my feelings, right?” He was smiling at you and you took this as a joke but you still wanted to answer honestly.

“Oh of course not.” Everyone was looking at you so you put your thumb up but when they look at Adrien who still has his eyes on you, you move your thumb across your neck and then close your eyes with your tongue sticking out after he starts chuckling you build up some courage. “I might be the end of you, who knows? Agrest you’ll just have to find out.” He looks surprised but also amazed.

You decide to be that bitch and walk away after flipping your hair Chloe style. You give your best try at a power walk and head inside the building. You couldn’t help but laugh at yourself once inside.

“That was terrible! Runway? I could never! I literally looked like a GTA stripper.” You laugh for a while more and then head up to the classroom. 

------

Hope you guys enjoyed.

If you guys didn't notice the point of view is very diffrent, I would really love your feed back which way is better? 3rd PoV or your pov?