"So am I weak?" (29)

Y/N’s PoV

I was outside the weird building that Adrian brought me to. I was trying to remember what the man said but I couldn’t.

“Hmm, ----” 

“Excuse me?”

“Do you remember the name ----” 

It was so strange I just couldn’t remember what he said… I always have a hard time forgetting things... like the dream I had….

“Mom! Mom! Mommy please,” The dream came back to mind. Every time I thought about it, it felt more like a distant memory and less like a recent dream. 

My phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts. I picked it up quickly after seeing who it was.

-“Y/N?”-

“Rose? Hey, what’s up?”

-” After you left we decided to go to the park, we being me, Juleka, and Luka. Once we got here a creep started calling Juleka names. Luka is about to beat him up. I need you to help me stop him” “How dare you to talk down on my sister!”- I could hear Luka in the background.

“I’m on my way,-

-beep-

 Adrien came out just in time.

“Adrien wanna go to the park?” I say in my happy tone. Adrien shivered a bit.

“Uh sure.”

I started running to the park and made it just in time to see the dirty creep who talked down on Juleka getting ready to punch Luka.

Adrien’s Pov

We arrived at the park and all I know is that one Moment Y/N is beside me and the next she is running at an abnormal speed and jumps in the air to kick a guy in the face. The guy falls back unconscious.

I ran over to where she was and I noticed Luka, Rose, and a crying Juleka.

“ Don’t you just hate when you find yourself a rat in the park?” Y/N says with a smile as she puts her foot up and slams it down in-between the guy’s legs.

The guy screamed and crawled away from Y/N.

“Awe I didn’t get to exterminate it… How sad… Well, next time.” Y/N was still speaking in a dangerously nice tone. “Rose, thank you for calling me, and Luka…” She walked up to Luka and held his face. “ You promised to not get in a fight without me.” She said as she stepped on his feet. “And Juleka… are you ok? Should I find the guy and you know…” Y/N ran a finger across her neck.

“No… I’m fine…”

“You need to be more sure of yourself girl.” Y/N says as she hugs Juleka.

“Not everyone can be as strong as you…” Juleka said as she ran out of the park.

“JULEK-” “Y/N we’ll take care of it,” Luka said as he stopped Y/N from following his sister.

“Rose call me if anything happens,” Y/N told Rose, and rose nodded before running after Juleka.

Y/N went over to a bench and sat down. She sighed as I sat beside her.

“That bastard, and the fact that he was a grown man too. What type of adult goes around talking down on kids… I should’ve tied him up and forced him to spell out ‘RESPECT’ for the rest of the day.” Y/N said as she looked towards the gate that Juleka left from. “ Adrien, do I look strong to you?” She opened her hands that had been in a fist for a while and I was able to see blood pouring out from the wounds she seemed to have given herself with her nails.

“You don’t”

“ So am I weak?”

------

I'm tired! Do you guys give me permission to take a break? Like stop updating? I'm sleep deprived.