"kissing you or just a girl" (31)

Third PoV

You and Chat were on the ground, you were on top of him as he laid completely on the floor. 

“ I believe my appointment is over I would like my candy now.” You said still trying to get the candy but by doing so your face kept getting closer and closer to Chat’s face. You didn’t realize and honestly, you didn’t mind the position you were in because to you Chat was just a friend.

But in reality Chat Noir is a guy, soon to be a man, and although you guys are just friends that didn’t stop Chat Noir from feeling an urge to come closer to your lips. Although you guys are friends that didn’t stop him from asking…

“Can I kiss you?” 

“Chat?” You stopped moving and finally noticed just how close your face was to Chat’s face.

“I- I wasn’t thinking….sorry, princess. I- I don’t like you like that, I just- I dont know…” Chat sat up while you were still on him, your face still at a questionable distance for friends.

“Hey… it’s ok… Let’s um… Take it as a joke. Ok?” You said as you pat Chat’s head and smiled sweetly as you got off of him and stood up.

Chat sighed as he saw you walking away.

“ Not coming?” You ask as you turned your head around to look at Chat.

“I am,” Chat said with a smile as he walked beside you.

“I still want the candy you know?” You said as you walked with a smile on your face as if nothing just happened.

“Hmm… I left the candy behind. How about a sweet kiss?” Chat said as he let you walk infront so he could hug you from behind.

“Chat!” You said as you covered your blushing face.

“ What? You said to take it as a joke.” Chat said as he laughed at your embarrassed face.

“ Ugh!” You grabbed Chat’s bell and dragged him to an alley. You pinned him to the wall and trapped him by slamming your hand on the wall beside him. “The first time I let it slide as a joke but the second time gets me thinking you really want a kiss.” You said as you grabbed his chin and forced him to get closer to you.

“And? What if I do? Would it be such a purr-blem to want to kiss those lips?” Chat said as he willingly got closer to you.

“ Funny for you to think I’m joking…” You said as you looked away for a second and then pulled Chat closer and kissed his lips. “ I’m not Ladybug. When I have such a purrfect guy in front of me, I don’t just ignore it.” You said as you licked your lips. 

“Y/n…” Chat said quietly as you stopped pinning him to the wall and turned around, you were going to get out of the alley when you felt an arm hold you from behind and a hand forcing you to face Chat.

“Chat? “ Was the last thing you said as Chat kissed you suddenly.

The kiss wasn’t fast it was slow and passionate and you could feel some type of emotion behind it though you were not sure if in his head he was kissing you or just a girl.

-----

You better f---ing know I don't know the hell just happened...

I-

Have a great day/night... I'm quitting! Go find another story I'm QUITTING!