"And I'll make you happy again..." (13)

Third Person PoV

“Do you live by yourself?” 

“ There are maids that come in to take care of house chores and stuff like that. But I asked them all to leave at 6 the only one that stays for longer is my butler and bodyguard but they usually only come when I need them so unless I call for assistance after 6 I guess you can say I live alone.” 

“So we have the house to ourselves?” Chat asked with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah? Why?” You asked confused.

“Do you have a big tv?”

“Actually we have a movie room with a screen that is the size of the wall.” 

“ Do you have video games?”

“A whole collection.”

“ Can I?”

“Ohhhhh! Yeah of course let's go!”

You and Chat walked all the way to the movie room where you both sat down on a huge sofa while playing games.

“Wanna make a bet?” You nodded. “If I win this round I can ask a personal question and if you win you can ask me one. Obviously not about my identity though.” Chat looked at you for confirmation.

“ BET! Get ready to spill the tea kitty.” You said excitedly.

You guys had an intense match on (the game of your choice) that Chat ended up winning. With all the pain in the world, you asked the question.

“What do you want to know?” You said while looking defeated.

“Hmmm, have you had your first kiss? If so, with who? If not, then who would you want it to be and how would you want it to be?” Chat asked while smiling mischievously at you.

“Ugh, you just had to go there.” You said while rolling your eyes. “ I’ve never had my first kiss… So with who would I want it to be… well isn’t that obvious?” You said while leaning close to Chat and looking down at his lips before looking up at his eyes. “You of course,” You looked deep into Chat’s eyes and you were able to see him having a silent yet evident metal break down. 

“I-I… well…” Chat lost all ability to speak while you lost all ability to hold in your laugh.

You laughed out loud and Chat just looked at you strangely.

“I’m sorry, that was payback for last night!” Chat looked confused before remembering last night’s events.

“Oh, you are evil.” Chat laughed.

“Yeah, yeah… Well to answer your question, even though I like Luka right now, I just want my first kiss to be with someone who truly cares for me and wouldn’t hurt me, and how… Well, the how doesn’t really matter.” You said honestly.

“Hmm…”

“Well wanna play another round? This time I’ll win for sure.” You said once again energy filling your voice.

“ Sure thing Purr-incess,” 

You guys played another intense round that you ended up winning.

“ So? What do you want to know?” Chat asked while putting his feet on the table in front of you guys and his hands behind his head while leaning back into the sofa.

“ If you could choose who to love who would you choose?” Chat looked at you confused. “Well you know, falling for someone isn’t really a choice its something that can’t be helped. But if you could choose who to love who would you choose to love.” 

“ Well… If I had a choice I’d fall for someone who could see me. Probably someone who has space for me somewhere in their heart,” Chat closed his eyes trying to imagine how it would feel to be seen by someone the way he saw ladybug from the start.

“And that’s not ladybug?” 

“ She is the girl I fell for… Not sure if she is the girl I would have chosen to fall for…” Chat said. He put his feet down and put his hands on his knees. “Don’t get me wrong, I admire ladybug and even if I wasn’t in love with her I would still be able to see just how strong and kind her heart is. It’s just that even though we spend our days helping people who have been hurt by others’s words she still seems to forget that words can hurt.” Chat said while smilling sadly at you.

“ Ha.” You ran your hands through your loose hair. “Words… Sometimes it’s best to ignore their power…” You smiled at Chat with a sad smile of your own.

“ Yeah…”

“Yeah,”

“I don’t want you to understand me…” Chat said out of the blue.

“Huh?”

“I don’t want you to feel what I feel. Y/N, I’ve known you for less than 2 days and you have helped me through so much more than anyone ever before. So lets make a deal.”

“Deal?” 

“Yeah, I’ll help you with getting over Luka and you’ll give me some advice with Ladybug. Sounds good?” Chat says while holding your hands in his.

“ So you help me get over my toxic crush on Luka and what? I help you stay in yours?” You looked at Chat Noir trying to make him understand that you can both move on.

“It’s a little late for me Princes,” Chat smiled and you couldn’t help the urge to hug him. “Princess?” You were holding tight to Chat.

“ If we are doing this then I’ll make sure that ladybug falls for you! You’ll be the cutest couple ever known!” You said happily while Chat hugged you back.

“ And I’ll make you happy again princess I promise…” 

-------
Not sure how Chat plans on making you happy while being with ladybug... But let's see what Adrian's part in this promise will be.

And Like always remember you are beautiful and there is only one thing that can affect that, and that is the way you view yourself. Remember first see yourself how you want others to see you and then walk out that door with confidence.

Well that's all. Bye my darlings.