"Hmm... That's strange..." (28)

Adrien's PoV

“Did you bring her here?”

“He did,” Plagg said from beside me.

“Let her in, Wayzz hide and you too Plagg,” Master Fu said seriously.

I left the building and went to get Y/N. I brought her inside and Master Fu stood up to welcome her.

“Hello, I’m Wang Fu you can call me Fu,” Master Fu extended his hand for a welcoming handshake. Y/N held master Fu’s hand with a smile.

“My name is Y/N Y/L/N you can call me Y/N,” Y/N said and laughed a bit. Fu laughed a bit with her and gave her a smile.

“Hm, what’s bothering you?” Master Fu asked worriedly.

“You can tell I’m stressed right?” 

“Mm… lay down, please” 

Y/N laid down and Master Fu started to move a weird necklace in front of her face.

“Hmm… That’s strange…” 

“I have been told that my mind is hard to fool, I’m always aware so hypnosis does not work on me… What are you trying to make me forget?” Y/N said as she sat up and looked at me.

“What makes you think I want you to forget something?” Master Fu asked.

“I have a feeling… I don’t know how to explain it.” 

“Hmm, Plagg…” 

“Excuse me?” Y/n said.

“Do you remember the name plagg?”

“I do not…”

“Good… We are done here. Adrien, I need to have a word with you.” Y/N stood up and left with no more words.

“The hypnosis did work but barely… make sure that she never hears the name Plagg, ever again. She has a strong mind it’s scary. If she ever got akumatized that would mean great trouble for Paris.” Master Fu warned me as he looked at the door. “ She would be a great Miraculous holder though…”

“Are you going to give her a Miraculous?” I asked excitedly, I would love to have Y/N as my partner.

“No, not yet… Only you and Ladybug get to keep your Miraculous if I were to ever let her hold a Miraculous I would want there to be a need for it. I can’t just let Miraculous fall into strangers’ hands.” 

“But you are saying that she would be a great asset to the team?”

“I’m saying she has potential and that she would be strong but you need to make sure she’s a good person before even thinking of giving her a Miraculous. Do you remember Queen bee?”

“Yeah… But you said that if she ever got akumatized it would mean great trouble for Paris but she has been the perfect target for an akuma more than once,… She has never been akumatized I really thought she would get akumatized for sure. Do you think that her strong mind prevents Hawkmoth from taking over?”

“That’s a possibility but you know how Hawkmoth can affect people’s minds?” I nodded, “With a mind like hers’s she would most likely be able to keep her state of mind and the powers given to her by hawkmoth, giving her the ability to become way more than just a puppet.” 

“She would become a separate threat…”

“Yes… take care of her.” Master Fu said seriously.

“I will.”

--------

I was in a mood to make Y/N powerful you know? I was so close to turning you into a vampire... Actually I'm still thinking about it. I've been reading the Webtoon UnHoly Blood and that is one of the best Webtoons I've ever read! Like the protaganist Hayan is hot her love interest is hot her enemy is hot her Enemy's helpers are hot, bruh I'm even simping for her parents like that art style is just hot!

I'm telling you these people! I'm not a simp but I'm simping. I'm not dead but I ain't breathing. I'm not bi but dont you just love it when ✨girls✨ , I promised to not simp for more fictional characters but here I am. I'm not a dissapointment but I dissapoint myself, I'm not crazy but I'm officially not mentally ok. I'm not Aizawa but I'm a sleep deprived cartapillar.

😃😅 I wanna commit unAlivement.