The Love Assingment (50) (Extra scene for the MHA fans)

"Then what are you waiting for?" Adrien said while looking at Luka and then turning back to whisper in my ear. "Use me,"

(Y'all keep judging me for that one :( but watch, I'll make this chapter extra cringy for ya! ;3 Love you bestie,)

(Edit: I failed to make it cringe but just wait for the next chapter, I will give you so much second-hand embarrassment.)

-------

"Adrien, that's-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. Everyone looked at me, Marinette and Alya stopped snickering and looked at me as they wondered who the call was from. Probably because the last time I received a call infront of them it wasn't really a good one. "Oh? The hell? It's Zain," I answered the call. "Sir?"

-Meet me outside the office real quick,-

"Is something wrong?"

- Just do as I say,-

I ended the call and excused myself from the classroom, as soon as I got out of the classroom I could see Zain standing infront of the closed office door.

"That was quick, did you already talk to Ms. Bustier or did you just miss me?" I said as I approached him.

"Real funny," He said as he tried to hide his smile, it appeared to me that he was trying to be professional. "And well, I got to go into the office but your principal asked me about your process and I couldn't help but give an honest report, Ms.Bustier wanted for me to make it clear to you that we can't be missing tutoring time with no valid reason," Zain said as he put his hands on my shoulder with a sorry smile. He knows that us missing tutoring time isn't really my fault. "I'm not busy this week, so putting aside your doctor appointment I believe we can get you caught up,"

"Yeah, plus my doctor's appointment is not settled yet, they are going to contact me later on," I said as I smiled to assure him.

"Ok, good. I'll call you later. I still have school y'know?"

"But aren't you super late?"

"Yes, but I am part of the tutoring program. My school is well aware of the reason for my absences and tardiness," Zain said as he gave me a quick hug and left.

"Oh, Y/N?" Ms. Bustier came out of the office.

"I was already on my way back to the classroom, Miss," I said in a robotic tone, I can lead an army of teenagers but I chicken out when it comes to adults.

"Oh it's ok we can go together," Ms.Bustier offered with a bright smile.

We walked back into the class that quickly fell into an awkward silence. I sat down in my seat in a slight hurry.

The class started and we wandered into the topic of love.

"Love is an emotion that is rather hard to explain, sometimes love can be so unpredictable... Many authors take advantage of the mysteries that love hides and use them to write incredible stories. A romance novel does not include anything that you should expect. Over the years many romance novels have risen to fame but no two are the same. Many people can explain love in the same way but it is so very rare to feel it that way too. So with your desk mates, I want you to try and feel love the same way, I want you guys to express what you believe love is and relate to or understand what it is your partner believes is love." Ms. Bustier smiled at the class as everyone looked to their side judging just how hard it was going to be to understand the person next to them.

Adrien looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Well I think we can understand each other well enough, don't you think Y/N?"

"I believe so, we're both kids of rich people who won't look twice in our direction," I say as I made fun of our issue.

"And we both understand one-sided love," Adrien said as he also laughed a bit afterward.

"I guess we have this assignment in the bag!" I said as I raised my hand for a high-five.

"Indeed we do," Adrien responded as he gave me a high-five.

"Never thought having these type of issues would come in handy, especially not in academics."

------
Luka-"It's the daddy issues for me,"

Y/N-"Fuck off Luka,"

Luka- "Hehe,"

Adrien- "It's the not having your dad around for me,"

Luka-"I know you didn't just..."

Adrien-"Oh but I did!"

Y/N- "Honestly, none of us three really have our dad around...so..."

Nino-"So you three have daddy issues,"

Y/N- "Nino you don't want to join this conversation, trust me boy,"

???-"Oh, but can we join?"

Y/N-"Dabi? Shoto? Fuyumi? Natsuo?"

Maribitch- "Who?"

Luka-"The todoroki's-"

Y/N-"THE DADDY ISSUE GANG!"

Dabi/Blue flamed daddy/ Toya Todoroki- " I'm getting ripped tonight!"

The Todorokis and Y/N- "RIP ENDEAVOR AYYYYY,"

-------

(The last part was not really part of the chapter but I thought it was funny.)