Like This...(04)

(play the music whenever)

'Cat Noir/Adrien PoV

I was on the Eiffel tower looking upon the beautiful city that is Paris when a certain someone came to mind. Y/N… I know I just met her but she is my friend now. It’s normal to worry especially in a city where sadness and weakness can turn into a literal weapon. I wish I could go check on her. She seems to be a very sensitive person who gets hurt easily. I wouldn’t want her to hurt herself again.

I know this part of Paris very well even at night and in all this time I have never seen Y/N which gets me thinking that maybe she lives somewhere that is not all that close to here. Today I choose to go patrol the city and to get away from the prison I have the delight to call home. So I might as well go check a hidden side of Paris maybe I can prevent something or someone from getting hurt.

As I go from roof to roof and find my way through many alleys I was able to find a big house that actually might as well be a mansion. It’s huge. I stop a building away to look at this unfamiliar yet captivating place when I notice a girl open the door to the rooftop of that house. She looked familiar… and that’s when I noticed it was Y/N. She was wearing a cropped black hoodie and green sweatpants from what I can see it seem like we are matching. 

I was going to watch from afar that was until I saw her fall to her knees crying. I couldn’t just stand there it was obvious that she was alone. If I left her like that she would get akumatized.

“Hey there?” I say trying to not startle her but I still manage to scare her. Of course, I’m a stranger on her rooftop.

“Uh… Chat noir?” She was on the floor sitting and trying her best to make sense of the reason why I’m here.

“Uh I was on patrol and uh saw you… here… like this…” She looks down at herself and starts to pinch her skin. Her hoodie was not long-sleeved so I was able to see her bruises. “Dont,” I say sternly while getting down on the floor and holding her hand.

“Look you dont need to worry about me.” I look at her with a puzzled expression and so she explains. “I’ve been like this for a while, and I’ve had worst nights if Hawkmoth didn’t akumatize me then, then there is no reason to do so now.” She tries to keep pinching her skin but I’m still holding her hand.

I look around and notice a little sitting area with lights hanging from metal poles. It was a really cute area just like in movies. It looked like the perfect place to sit down and relax. So I take Y/N’s hand and take her over there.

-------
Hope you are all having a great day, all of you queens or kings I dont judge.

Well that's all.

Bye my royals.