Y/N Kinda rich... (12)

Third-person POV

You ran out of the park and into a street that seemed to be the path to the sunset. You ran and ran. Chat Noir followed behind you while you laughed at the freedom you felt while running through the streets of Paris.

"Sunshine what are we doing!" Chat yelled somewhere behind you.

"Running! Isn't it obvious!" You ran, you ran and ran not stopping once to look behind you.

Your hair that was once in a ponytail had been let loose. You thought that what you felt in that moment was the definition of freedom, a definition that can't be explained.

"But why are we running!" Chat was running and laughing behind you. He felt free much like you at that moment he felt that there was nothing to explain how he felt while running into the sunset with his new "friend".

"Can't you feel it? THE FREEDOM IS ADDICTING!" You yelled as loud as you could. You were getting tired but you hadn't reached the sunset and you weren't stopping until you did.

The streets of Paris were nearly empty. Which was strange but you and Chat didn't pay it much mind.

You both kept running until you suddenly stopped.

"Sunshine?"

"Chat look. We found it. The sunset is so beautiful here." Chat was standing behind you but you turned around to face him with your now messy hair and clothing and you looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah... Beautiful indeed..." Chat said breathlessly while looking at you.

"You haven't even looked at it silly." You said while turning around to look at the last moments of sunshine.

"I didn't have to look, Sunshine you are my beautiful sunset." Chat said playfully while walking to stand beside you.

"Stop and look at the sunset you fool." You said while punching him weakly as you were still taken aback by the beauty in front of you.

You and Chat were standing in a little opening behind some trees in a park that was a little farther away from the center of Paris. You had never been there before and you were not sure what it was, maybe it was the sunset or the fact that you were standing there with Paris's superhero Chat Noir, your new friend/therapist, but that place just had a magical vibe to it.

The sunset was starting to come to an end leaving you and Chat in the chilly night breeze. You couldn't help but shiver a bit.

"You ok Purr-incess?" Chat asks with a smile.

"Oh, yeah it's just a little cold and I just noticed that I have no idea how to get back." You said while looking at Chat.

"From what I remember we just ran straight no turns I believe," Chat says while looking behind him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," He responded.

You and Chat walked all the way to your house.

"Want to come inside? You can drink some water or something." You say shyly not trying to make it sound like an invitation for something else.

"Yeah, I'd love to." You let Chat in just to hear him gasp.

"You ok?" You chuckled while Chat looked at your house as if it was an amusement park.

"Just how rich are you?" Chat asked.

"I'm not rich, my parents are." You say while escorting Chat to the kitchen.

"Oh," Chat says while taking a seat on a chair from the counter table. "What do your parents do for a living?" Chat asked while you serve him a cup of water.

"My Dad is the CEO of a high tech company and my mom is my dad's COO while also doing modeling as a hobby that's her main hobby but I guess you can say she has a couple." You said while passing Chat his cup of water.

"Damn! They sound powerful."

"They are very successful and have money coming from every direction. But I'm over it. They are never here so how does that benefit me?" You say leaning forward on the counter table from the opposite side that Chat is sitting on.

"Do you live by yourself?"
--------

Y/N you look beautiful today! Hope you can see that too... Well I love you! Love me back! Lol. Bye hope you keep reading my story Sunshine.