"So Like You?" (15)

Y/N PoV

“Stop… mom I beg you, please save daddy. Mommy please! MOM!” A girl standing in front of me yelled at the mother in front of her. I was standing behind the girl waiting to see her face but every time I tried all I was able to see was blurred. This scene replayed over and over again.

In an abandoned building a girl with short H/C (Hair color) drenched in her father’s blood cried, yelled, begged her mother to save her dying father. Her mother who stood there breaking down and crying didn’t do anything but assure her daughter that it would all be ok. 

Over and over again it played in my head. I knew I was dreaming. I could feel my unconscious body wrapped in my cozy blanket. I was aware that what was going on around me was not real but it seemed so real. Every time the little girl cried for her dying father I was able to feel the pain of the upcoming goodbye. The pain of a hurt daughter who was losing the one she loved. I felt it. It felt so real to me. 

The little girl broke the ongoing loop by stoping. She stopped. She stopped screaming, she stopped pleading, she stopped crying, she just stopped and looked at me with tears in the eyes that were hidden from me.

“You could’ve done something! You! You stood there and watched your father die! Now there is no point in guilt. GET OUT!” The voice of the little girl grew familiar. It sounded just like mine… 

For a second I was able to see the girls glowing eyes. And I knew I had seen those eyes in the mirror before. 

“Huh…” I sat up and looked around me. I was in my room scared and sweaty. 

I looked at the alarm clock beside me and decided to head towards the shower. It was too early to get ready for school but I planned on taking my time.

------

“Hey there, stranger.” Luka approached me with a smile as I made my way into the building.

“Hey there, blue-haired maniac,” I say with a small almost non-existent smile.

“Ey, are you ok-” “Luka come get this girl!” Luka was interrupted by Alya who was holding a blushing Marinette. “Oh give me a minute Y/N,” Luka said and rushed towards them without letting me respond. Like what if I dont want to wait, who are you to tell me to wait… Dumb@ss.

I was going to go into the school but was once again stopped but this time it was by a hand on my shoulder.

“Y/N?” I turned around to respond and I saw it was Adrian.

“I believe that’s my name?” I say a little bored.

“Are you ok?” Adrian asked worriedly. I sighed.

“Yeah… just had a bad night.” After I said that Adrian looked down looking a little guilty.

“Uh, did… did someone cause you to have a bad night?”

“Well there was someone who made me a little upset but the reason why I’m in a bad mood is because of a strange dream I had, it’s honestly silly that I got so worked up over it,” I say in an apologetic tone.

“Oh, what was the dream about?” Adrian said chuckling a bit.

“I’m actually glad you asked, I want some advice.” Adrian smiled understandingly and we walked into the school building together.

Luka’s PoV

I was with Alya and Marinette but honestly, I don’t know why I’m here. I thought Marinette needed me but I’m just here waiting for Marinette and Alya to stop talking about Alya’s plan to get Adrian and Marinette together over the upcoming weekend.

I looked back at Y/N who seemed a little sad earlier just to see her already walking inside the school with Adrian. 

I was a little bothered that she didn’t wait for me but what really bothered me was the way that Adrian had his hand on Y/N’s waist as he leads her inside while they talked about god knows what.

Adrian’s Pov

As we walked to class Y/N was explaining her dream to me.

“ I was seeing everything in a third-person’s point of view, so this is how the sickening scene goes, I was standing somewhere behind this little girl who had short H/c hair-” 

So like you?” I asked.

“Yeah exactly like how mine used to be when I was smaller. So like I was saying, I was standing behind this young girl who was covered in blood while she screamed at her mother. If I remember correctly she was telling her mother to save her father, the man who was bleeding out behind them. The dream was on a never-ending loop until the girl stopped yelling and looked at me. Like directly at where I was standing, she looked at me and yelled at me, asking me why I didn’t do anything to save MY father. As if the man that was there was my family. And the weird thing is that it felt so real. Seeing that man on the floor broke my heart just as much if not more than how I would feel if it was my real father.” Y/N explained her dream in great detail and I couldn’t help but get a strange feeling. 

“Y/N that dream sounds a bit… bloody,”

“It was but if you had seen it. Adrian, it was heartbreaking and painful to watch. And the fact that both the mother and the father looked so familiar. I felt as if I just watched someone I love die. I’m really not in my happy place today.”

As Y/N finished talking we arrived in the classroom. There was no one there so I took my chance to comfort her.

“ Hey, it’s ok. We all have our days,” I opened my arms for a hug and Y/N hugged me right away. “It’s just a dream dont let it affect reality. Ok?” I kissed her on the forehead just as Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Luka walked in.

“What are you guys doing?”
--------

Are you guys confused? Well I am! That dream the one Y/N had it was actually a dream my friend had last month. She is adopted so I just thought that it might be something about her real parents or something. The thing is that me and my friend, we are holding an investagation not a real one but we have been trying to find out some stuff about her parents. I have barely slept is days so her dream has been stuck in my mind so I just wrote it down and I don't know I feel like the outcome of Y/N's dream might make it more interesting for you guys to read.

I'm sleep deprived and tired so do not blame my bad and cringe story on me. This story is an outcome of my obsession with cat noir and many different dreams I had about him.

Love you darlings, if you enjoy keep reading.