"delete the photo" (18)

Y/N PoV

“ Bye Adrian.” I was going to hug him goodbye but then I looked at Marinette and decided against it. It was now the end of the school day and I didn’t say goodbye to Alya or Nino. I could be called petty but I didn’t like the fact that they treated me as if I was some type of hoe out to get Adrian for whatever reason was that cross their minds.

“Bye Y/N, see you tomorrow.” Adrien came close for a hug. I stopped him and signaled behind him he looked and just shook his head and hugged me anyways.

“Y/N let’s go,” Luka said impatiently.

“Y/N I have something to show you when we get to my house,” Juleka said in her usual low and shy voice.

“Huh? Luka, Y/N is going to your house?” Marinette asked.

“Yeah, she is,”

“Why?” Marinette kept asking.

“Why not?” Said both Juleka and Luka.

“Uh, I was just asking…”

“ Marinette, it’s the usual.” I walk to Luka and Juleka before looking back at her. “I am Luka’s best friend after all, and I and Juleka are like sisters at this point I guess you can say their home is like a second home to me,” I say with a toothy smile.

“Awe,” Luka says while smiling. “Cringe…” 

“THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?”

Luka started running and so I chased after him while Juleka chased after me so I wouldn’t murder her brother. And like that, we ended up running all the way to their boat-house.

“How did we get here?” Luka asked out of breath.

“By running?” I say, also out of breath.

“I told Rose that I needed to exercise but this was not… not what I meant,” Juleka said taking breaks in between words while rubbing the sweat off her forehead and neck.

“ Luka I will get a punch or two on you… After a water break.” I say.

“Yeah,” Luka and Juleka reply.

We head in and I say hello to their mother then we get some water.

“Luka I’ll take your girl for a while,” Juleka says and Luka blushes... surprisingly. 

Juleka lead me to her room and I sat down on her bed.

“You said you were going to show me something right? What is it?” I say as she takes off her jacket and looks for what I think is her phone.

“Look…” Juleka showed me a picture on her phone.

“I-”

“I was walking close to the park with Rose and we decided to take a picture of this moment.”

“ But that’s a picture of me… and...”

“And… Chat Noir. It looked as if he was following. Did you notice him?” Juleka asked concerned.

“No, I didn’t… Does Rose have a picture?”

“Yeah, she does,” Juleka responds honestly.

“ There are 3 things I need you to do,” I said in my commander’s voice and Juleka nodded.

“ Send that picture to me, delete the photo after, and tell rose to delete it herself and to not mention it, to ANYONE. Got it?” I say sternly and clearly.

“Yes ma’am!” Juleka says and starts doing what I told her to do. “Done, I sent it to you then I deleted it and I told rose to do the same,” I sighed out of relief after I heard that. “Y/N… may I ask you something?”

“I have a feeling I already know the question but yeah go ahead.”

“If you didn’t notice him or have anything to do with him what’s the big deal? With the picture I mean.” Juleka asks as she sits by me.

“Oh, Juleka… I still can’t believe you are older than me.” Juleka chuckled. “You know that I’m very cautious and with Hawkmoth being absent for the last week, people believe he is planning something big, and having pictures like ‘that one’ going around can make me a target. I just want to be careful Julie don’t think too much about it.” Juleka nodded understandingly.

“Yeah, I guess I was not thinking sorry… But it’s still weird that he was following you, don’t you think?”

“Yeah that’s why I asked for the photo, I’ve seen him patroling a lot lately. I’ll ask him next time I see him…” 

I obviously know what happened but I need to keep it a secret, it feels so weird lying to Juleka… But I owe it to Chat. 

“I thought you didn’t want to make yourself a target,” Juleka said in a questioning manner.

“But what if I already am? Why else would he follow me?”

“Oh… no. You’re right… Well if you are in danger tell me and Luka. We may not have miraculous but we will protect you!”

“Jules I can protect myself. It’s fine don’t worry too much.” I hug Juleka tightly and kiss her forehead like how Adrien did to me in the mourning. She blushed lightly.

“I… uh…” Juleka began to stutter a bit. She is so cute!

“Cmon Juleka let’s go with Luka,” I say as I separate myself from her and head towards the door. 

--------
IDK was just in the mood to make Y/N a huge flirt... I have issues. I don't know how this will affect the story from now on but uh yeah.
I know that Juleka acts very differently in the actual show but I just wanted Juleka to be your 'it' person. I have read little to none stories in which Juleka plays a big role and I personally love Juleka and I hope you will be able to accept her as your bestie along with Luka although Luka doesn't really count... But uh yeah... if you think you want to chose your own bestie like B/F/N (Best friend's name) just vote for it.

Juleka?

B/F/N?

Or Author-chan/Me? Just kidding... unless...

So just comment under the name of your choise.