'Y O U' (36)

Adrien's PoV

“Are you guys blind or stupid!? Y/N passed out!” I say loudly. Anger filling my every word as I picked up Y/N.

Luka was going to say something but I ran out of the school before he did. 

I didn’t take Y/N to a hospital but I took her to my house.

I know her parents are overseas and so is mine so we really didn’t have a way to pay for any medical bills plus my house was closer.

As I laid her on my bed I noticed how red her face was. I touched her face and realized that she was burning up. I started to panic.

“Hey, Kid why did you leave me behind, you left me in your… is that her…?” Plagg asked as he came through a window.

“Y/N? Yeah…” 

“Kid… how exactly did you get your crush in your bed… I mean that’s kind of fast but good job I guess…” Plagg said as he got some cheese, I couldn’t help but blush.

“She is not my crush and she passed out, I didn’t have anywhere else to take her.”

“A hospital, her house, Master fu, the nurse’s office, or you could’ve called an ambulance, or called a teacher over, or-”

“Ok fine! I get it! But she is here now I need to take care of her.”

“Ok, you do you…” Plagg left the room, probably to get his cheese.

I went to get a wet towel and put it on Y/N’s forehead. Every 30 minutes or so I would change it. 

It was 7 at night. Y/N’s condition was getting worse and I was getting tired. But every time that exhaustion hits in all I had to do was look at her face. She looked tired and her nose and cheeks looked all red but even then, she was so beautiful, so precious. 

“Mmm…” Y/N moaned out from what seemed to be discomfort. Y/N started tossing and turning around.

“Y/N?” I asked as I got closer.

“Chat… I’m- I’m sorry…” Y/N grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into a quick kiss. “I don’t like to see you s-sad,” She was still holding me close to her but I think that she is still sleeping.

“Princess… It’s fine, you didn’t make me sad, you can only make me happy.” I say while taking her hand from my shirt and holding it as I sit beside her on my bed.

“Hmm… If you say sho~” Y/N said as she weakly held on to my hand.

“Princess, can I ask you something?” I expected her to answer but it seemed like she was sleeping. “Princess?” 

“Mm?”

“Who do you like?”

“I…” Y/N weakly took my hand and with her index finger started to write something on my hand.

‘Y’  

“Y.”

‘O’

“O?”

“Mhmm,” Y/N answered weakly.

‘U’

“U…”

I looked at her as she turned around and got comfy.

‘Y O U’

“Me?” 

------

I'm not saying Adrien is dumb but he dumb... Well yeah.... You dying bestie, how you feel about that one?