Please read this ✨😚💅✨

Ok so I have an idea for a new book... (I'll still update this one don't worry)

I've been playing Otome games and this idea came to me.

If you don't know, Otome games are like Dating simulators where your choices affect the game and who you might end up with.

Some games are Mystic Messenger, Obey Me, And games like Diabolik Lovers which later on become famous (Harem based) animes. (Harem meaning almost everyone falls for the main character,)

These games are just like fan fictions, You are the protagonist and there is a bunch of handsome guys, and beautiful ✨WOMAN✨😫 who fall in love with you. (Only if you want to ofc)

I want to write a story where there are multiple characters you can fall in love with.

This would be the base of the story.

(What you are going to read next would basically be the first chapter but summarized so it's not actually the first chapter it's just the base of the story)

INTRO of
"Too real to be true"

Y/N had a very nice life, great family, nice boyfriend and great friends yet she still loved living life off of a screen. She read fan fanfics and played Otome games all so she could experience living an exciting life, a life where you live on the edge. Every chapter in one of the fanfics she read, Every lesson in one of her otome games was exciting.

Because even though her life was picture perfect, her life was awfully plain and predictable.

The day it all changed was a normal one. Woke up and took care of her hygiene, Early breakfast with her family, a FaceTime call with her boyfriend, a small trip to the mall with her friends, back home by 8, dinner at 8:30, a warm bubble bath, and late night fan fictions and Otome games.

Y/N was playing her favorite Otome game, and it was time for her to make an important choice.

She was talking to one of her love interest in this game, when he asked her "Ready to take the next step?"

Options appeared on the screen.

A) ... and what exactly is the next step?
B)... I don't think I'm ready.

You choose A.

"The next step is a step into our world, tell me Y/N are you ready?"

Options appeared on the screen.

A) I think so...
B) This is simply not for me sorry.

You choose A.

The screen turned black, and the character's dialog started to glitch.

"And so we shall welcome you, sweet dreams Darling,"

Your phone turned off. You thought it had at least 50 percent but you tried turning it back on and an empty battery appeared on screen. You tried turning it off and put it to charge but, as you did your phone shocked you causing you to let it fall.

"Damn phone," you left your phone on your night stand and went to sleep.

You slept for what felt like 2 hours until something woke you up. It felt as if someone was resting behind you.

You reach for the lamp that was supposed to be beside your bed but there was nothing there. It took you a while but you slowly got used to the dark. You noticed there was a big amount of natural moonlight coming through your window, you look at the window and notice that the curtains are opened and that the window is way bigger than it's supposed to be. There was also a little sitting area under the window.

'That wasn't there before,' You thought to yourself.

You tried to stand up and check but a strong arm around your waist stops you.

"Where are you going cupcake? I thought it was my night to have you," You recognized the voice almost immediately. But there was just no way...

(Btw the character beside you at that moment was not the one you talked to before you went to asleep, this character is another one)

" C/N? (Character's name)"

(This is just an idea so I haven't thought of any actual names)

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" He said with a soft and caring tone.

"No... I- Ohhh I know I must be dreaming, yeah that's it." You tried shutting your eyes and waking up in your actual bed.

"Y/N are you ok?" The guy held you closer to him as he whispered into your ear. "Come on, tell me what's wrong,"

You could feel his breath on your face, you could feel his arm around your waist. His deep yet calming voice is so soothing, his warm presence is so calming.

'What type of dream even is this? It feels too real to be true,'