Too Precious (05)

(play the music whenever)
Chat Noir/Adrian PoV

“It’s really pretty here,” I say trying to melt the ice.

“Yeah, my mom made it when I was younger…” She says looking at the floor then at the lights around us.

“Hey if you want me to leave just say so ok? I don’t want to cross any lines. I’m here to make sure your safe and if at any moment having a stranger in a suit on your rooftop starts to make you uncomfortable or unsafe just tell me. Please.” 

“ You are the hero of Paris. If I wasn't safe with you then who would I be safe with?" She gives me a toothy smile with her eyes closed.

" Why were you crying today?"

" Well just basic girl stuff... Fell for a guy who just doesn't love me like that. He really does help me deal with other problems in my life its just that at some point he became one..."

“Mind if I ask what happened exactly? You know... between you and this guy that made you end up like this?"  I wanted her to be comfortable and I know this topic must be hard for her but maybe if I know I can help... After all I've had my own experiences with a one sided love.

"I guess I don't mind," she says while looking at the sky. "Well I've been going through some stuff and my friendship with this guy started as a way to distract my self from them but I bet you know how is goes. One moment they are a distraction from the problem and the next they are the problem." She looked at me and smiled while I smiled understandingly. "I once read a book that said something I now live by... "A broken person can be glued back together to perfection but that still wont hide the cracks," and the book was right. To be fixed does not mean to be saved. A person that was once broken will have the bruises and scars to prove it."

I always thought that once fixed everything would be perfect... maybe I was wrong..

“Can I know your name?” 

“Y/N it’s Y/N Y/L/N” I give her a smile.

“A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” I held her hand and kissed it while keeping eye contact with her. I could see her blush and loosen up a bit. “Y/N can I ask you a question?” I sit down in front of her.

“Uh sure…”

“Just how often do you… you know...hurt yourself?” I was hesitant to ask but I really need to know.

“To be truthful I always do it. It’s how I stop my thoughts from becoming words or actions…”

“And would it be that bad for you to be honest with the people around you?”

“If I didn’t control myself I might end up running to Luka and kissing him in front of everyone and probably getting rejected in front of everyone.”

“Luka? As in Luka Couffaine? Juleka’s brother?” Y/N likes Luka?

“Uh yeah. Shit dont tell me you know him!” She looked worried and started pinching her already bruised skin.

“I’ve seen him and his sister before during akuma attacks but dont worry I’m not close with them and even if I was this is between you and me. And, STOP.THAT!” I hold her hand and put it in between mine. “You’re too precious for that.” 

-------

Hope today is happy day for my royals. And if it isn't well make it a good day, take control and make the best out of it.

Love you all, bye my royals.