"So very precious..." (42)

Adrien’s PoV

The next day after the whole Y/N getting sick situation, I went to school just to get Y/N’s stuff and mine as it is saturday.

I went into the building and got our stuff. Y/N’s phone was still in her bag and I heard it ring a couple of times and then I took it to see that the one calling was Luka. I let the phone ring as I rolled my eyes. 

‘I would never do anything without my princess’s consent but… Blocking Luka is indeed tempting. Y/N has a crush on Luka… she is finally getting over him, I promised her to help her get over him, maybe if I make Luka look like the bad guy she’ll stop liking him sooner? It’ sounds mean… but if Luka really cares for Y/N he’ll understand, and Y/N… Well, she’ll be happier with…. with… well it doesn’t as long as she is happy, and Luka is not going to make her happy, I know that for sure.’

I took Y/N’s phone and was able to get into it as she seemed to have had no password.

I took the liberty to block Zain along with Luka and also delete all of Luka’s missed calls and messages and also Juleka’s messages and calls.

‘I’ll leave it like this till she recovers… It’ll cause no harm… right?’

I went back to the hospital and sat by Y/N as she peacefully slept.

“So very precious…” I said as I laid my head down on her legs. "My precious Princess,"

-----

Yandere much?... Well yeah that happened....