Pinching (02)

-Y/N was introduced to everyone (Time Skip to first period)-

-Note: There will be sitting arrangments-

I was standing at the front of the class along with Luka.

"Luka you can sit behind Marinette by Nathaniel." Ms. Bustier said while pointing at Nathaniel.

" And Y/N hmmm..." she scanned the room and looked at Nino. "Nino, can you sit at the back, please?"

"Sure," He smiles at Ms.Bustier and whispers a 'see you later' to Adrian.

"Y/N sit by Adrian." Ms. bustier looked at me then nodded in Adrian's direction.  I could feel Chloe staring at me. I'm sure that if looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under.

Adrien moved over so I could sit where he sat and he sat where Nino was sitting.  I sat down and placed my black bag beside me then I look at Adrian who smiles at me.

About 10 minutes into class and Marinette is just staring at Adrian. It was so obvious but somehow oblivious of this Adrian just kept taking notes. I look at Alya with a questioning look and she mouths the words 'It's the usual' before rolling her eyes and smiling. I can't help but laugh a bit so Adrien looks at me. 

'He notices me laughing the tiniest bit but doesn't notice how the girl right behind us is ready to pounce on him... Interesting.'

My thoughts make me laugh a little more.

"What's funny?" He farrows his eyebrows in confusion while still smiling at me.

He does have a charming smile. I'll give him that.

"Nothing much," I smile back.

"Mister Agrest and Miss Y/L/N (your last name) what's the answer to this question?"

"Literature is a form of art that is often used to express one's feelings and strongest emotions." Me and Adrien say at the same time. We look at each other and smile before laughing a bit.

"Good but I'd appreciate it if you both paid attention."

"Sorry Miss Bustier." Me and Adrien both look down and pretend to be writing something so we can stop being the center of attention. Not long after we look up to see if she was still looking at us. When we saw she wasn't we both laughed a little more in silence.

It was nice to see that Adrien is actually pretty chill but that little moment we shared in class is going to cost me a lot. I already know.

Both Marinette and Chloe had their eyes on me for the rest of the class. I love attention, sure... But for the first time attention did not feel pleasant at all.

Soon enough it was lunchtime.

"Hey Luka-" I was going to ask Luka to sit with me but I guess Marinette beat me to it...

I sit back down in my seat and to my surprise, Adrien was still there.

"Plagg, I dont have camembert for you!" He seemed to be talking to his bag I just assumed he was on a call.

"Hey?" Adrien jumped and closed his bag quickly.

"Oh, it's you. Hey Y/N." He calmed down and smiled.

"Hey, why aren't you with your friends? Or eating lunch?" I ask him

"Well uh... I could ask you the same thing. Aren't you and Luka close?"

"Ey! I asked first!" He just laughs. "And yeah, I guess you can say me and Luka are somewhat close."

"Oh, so why not sit with him?"

"He seems to be just fine without me... If not better..." I murmured the last part but I had a feeling he heard.

"How come?" Adrien looked over at them. "Oh..."

'Oh?' Did he figure out my crush on Luka?

"It must be hard for you compared to him. He already has a sister and friends in this class." He said while giving me a sympathetic look.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it."

"Well, I'm your friend too!" He says.

"Really?" 

"Of course! I mean unless you dont want to be friends which is fine I guess." He looked down after he said that. He looked like an abandoned kitty. It was cute.

"I'd love to be your friend. How could I ever reject a well-known model." I say while smiling. "But I bet I'll get you running away from me in no time because well I'm me..." I say while pinching my skin. But Adrien stopped me by holding my hand.

"Ey! No! Well uh, I dont really know you but you seem awesome! And you would be an even better model I mean you are beautiful and..." Adrien lets go of my hand and looks down. But I could still see his blushing ears. How adorable. "What I mean is I see no reason why we wouldn't be friends." He says finally looking back up at me with a smile.

I laugh a bit.

"So did you bring lunch?" I didn't want this conversation to get awkward so I changed the topic.

"I didn't, I think I forgot it." 

"Oh don't worry my nana packed more than enough for 2 people."

"That's great I was starving." I take out my lunch box from my bag and place it on my side of the desk.

"Oh Wait hold this." I pass him the top part of my lunch box and open the lid of the second part. I start taking something out of my dish and putting it in a separate bag that had napkins in it. I then hand it to Adrien.

"Oh, what is it?"

"It's camembert. It a pretty decent amount. I dont really like it plus it's full It wasn't cut or anything. Maybe you can give it to Plagg." Adrien froze he looked terrified. "Oh sorry, I bet you don't need it, You can just buy some..." Adrien was still frozen. "Oh, I just overheard you talking on the phone earlier. This Plagg person seems to be in need of cheese but I bet you can buy much better later anyways..." Adrien looked puzzled but then calmed down drastically.

I went to take the plastic bag back but he moved his hand away.

"No! I mean no. I do need it. Thank you Y/N." He gave me a big and thankful smile.

Adrien's PoV

I was freaking out when she said Plagg's name but it seems like she misunderstood, thank god!

But anyways I needed the cheese, well Plagg did but still, the point is that it was needed.

I gave Plagg the cheese by putting it in my bag with the bag in which the cheese was opened.

"Y/N you are a lifesaver."

"How so?"

"Plagg would have killed me." I chuckled.

"Oh just make sure to give it to him after school." She smiled.

"Uh yeah. I will,"

The truth is that I didn't give Plagg cheese yesterday and forgot to pack some today. I was actually scared that if an Akuma would appear I wouldn't be able to transform.

We then started eating the amazing food her nana made. If this what I'll eat every time I forget my lunch then we better get that goldfish memory or just leave the lunch on purpose... Whichever one is fine.

-----

It was now time for class and everyone's attention was on the board.

Plagg sneaked out of my bag and came close to my ear. He looked at Y/N before saying something to me.

"She might be the one," He laughed and went back into my bag.

I just rolled my eyes and looked at Y/N. I couldn't help but look down at her arm.

 She was pinching it pretty hard... I have a feeling that's something she usually does. Maybe I should check up on her a bit. I mean she might be the perfect target for an Akuma.

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed! I hope you all have an amazing day all of you queens or kings I dont judge.

Bye my royals!