"Holy F- Water... Holy water." (25)

Adrien's PoV

I noticed that for most of the class Y/N was texting Zain. It annoyed me. It really did.

It felt like forever but lunch arrived finally. I needed to talk to Y/N.

Marinette's PoV.

After what happened in the morning I was a little excited to talk to Adrian.

"Hey, Adri-"

"Y/N wait! Where are you going?" Adrien asked.

"I thought you were..." She looked at me and looked back at Adrian. "Nevermind, I'm not going anywhere. What happened?" Y/N asked as she sat back down.

"I was wondering if we could go somewhere after class. It's urgent." Adrian said seriously.

"Well I have nothing to do today so why not... but uh... is something wrong?" I could see Y/N tense up it made me feel glad it didn't seem like a date.

"Oh not really, just wanted to take you somewhere." Ok, now it sounded like a date... I don't like it.

"Oh... ok! So do we leave the school together or is it later today?"

"We can leave the school together... if you want." Adrian said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh then yeah! Julie!" Y/N stood up after she saw juleka. "Wanna come Adrian?"

"Sure!" Adrian later stood up too.

"Can I go with you?" I asked unconsciously.

"Uhh...sure?" Y/N said.

Alya stayed with Nino so it was only Me, Y/N, Adrian, Luka, Juleka, and rose.

We headed down the stairs and Adrian sat on the bench as the rest sat on the floor around us.

"Jules~ Look at this, isn't she beautiful?" Y/N said as she basically shoved the phone in Juleka's face.

"That's a picture of me..." Juleka said as she blushed a little.

"YES! Beautiful indeed!" Rose says beside Juleka.

"Oh let me see!" Luka said as he got closer to Y/N in order to see the photo, Y/N showed him after a sec. " Juleka you looked beautiful in that photo," Luka said as he smiled sweetly at Juleka.

"Oh, can I see?" Adrian asked and Y/N showed him happily. "Wow, Juleka you look awesome!" Adrian said while giving Juleka a toothy smile with his eyes closed.

"Marinette look at this one!" Y/N showed me a different picture of Juleka.

"Juleka you should be a model," I say with a simple smile.

"Y/N~" Juleka whined as she covered her face.

"What? My bestie is gorgeous!" Y/N says as she smiles and hugs Juleka tightly.

"I thought I was your bestie!" Luka says as he hugs Y/N from behind making me feel a little... jealous.

"And I thought I was YOUR bestie," Rose says as she hugs the other side of Juleka. At this point, they're all just in a big hug, and they end up falling backward.

"Luka I tried to hug you earlier but you didn't want to, now you won't let me go," Y/N said as she laughed out loud.

"That's because you wouldn't stop with Frozen puns. I swear, who made you watch Frozen?" Luka said as they sit back up.

"Uh, Actually I made someone else watch it... I really enjoyed it..." Y/N said as she smiled. I looked beside me to see Adrien blushing a little.

"Oh..." Juleka says as she looks at me and Adrien.

"Uh... Want a hug too?" Y/N asked awkwardly.

"N-" "I won't say no," Adrian said from beside me.

"HUGS!" Y/N said as she jumped on Adrien and hugged him as Adrien hugged her back tightly. After a second or two they stopped and looked into each other's eyes. "Uh... hugs?" y/N said as she looked at me I really didn't want to but I smiled and nodded anyway.

Y/N smiled and hugged me. Her hug was so warm and welcoming. I hugged her back and smiled at her afterward.

"Holy F- Water... Holy water." Y/N said as she looked at her phone.

-------

If anyone has noticed I keed f---ing messing up Adrien name. Online it says his name is Adrien but my bitch ass keeps writing "Adrian" sometimes I write Adrien but then I go back to writing Adrian.

There is only one Adrien so you know who I'm talking about so bare with me.

And excuse my crap spelling, I'm just stupid.