"I should just hide my body..." (34)

Y/N’s Pov

Zain took me out of that alleyway and not long after a painful scream could be heard.

“What was that?” Zain said as he was going to walk back.

“Zain just take me home, please.”

I knew that scream belonged to that… man.

Something was going on but I wasn’t going to look back and find out. 

“When you look like that you are just asking for this to happen to you.” The last words that man said to me came to mind.

I’ve always thought about changing the way I am, just like I’ve always been told to… Maybe I deserved this… Maybe I didn’t deserve for Zain to come and save me… Maybe…

Maybe I should just hide my body...

------

PLEASE READ!

This chapter was short but it was because I just wanted to let you know that you are beautiful. This chapter in no way was supposed to make you dought that. I wrote this chapter based on my own insecurities and how after being told that my body and what I wore was provoking or inviting I started to hide my body and later on I started hiding behind a see-through wall. I thought I was hiding when in reality everyone was able to see me dought and start to hate myself. 

I started feeling better about myself not too long ago and this chapter was just a way for me to share my experience with you all. But in the end, this chapter will play a huge part in the story so once again… bear with me.