"he finally leaves" (22)

Chat Noir/Adrian’s PoV

I was on another nightly patrol as my father is going to be in New York for the next 2 weeks. I was thinking whether to go visit Y/N or not. Adrian and Y/N seemed to be fine but I’m not so sure about me and Y/N…

I was willing to play with my chances so I decided to visit Y/N anyway. 

As I made my way to Y/N’s house I stopped when I noticed that her front door was opening. I stood close to the door but at a hiden distance. I was not on any roof so it was a clear view of who was going to leave the house.

“ So, I guess the tutoring session wasn’t that bad, Romeo.”

“Romeo? So does that make you Juliet? I can see that,” The guy that I believe to be Zain says as he holds Y/N chin making it seem as if he is going to kiss her.

“ I mean, if you want me to die and if then you want to commit suicide then uh sure, we can be Romeo and Juliet, Ha! I can see that.” Y/N says as she slaps his hand away.

“Heh… All jokes and flirting aside, thank you Y/N. You made me feel so much better after you know who ruined my day.” Zain says as he give Y/N a sweet smile and opens his arms for a hug, a hug I did not think Y/N was going to step into but she did.

“No problem, you can thank me by teaching me some of those cheesy pick up lines there is someone I want to teach them too.” Y/N says still in the hug.

“Of course, I love passing around my knowledge that’s the reason why I became a tutor.”

“Yeah, you are great at it when you are not flirting.” After Y/N said that they laughed a little more and Zain kissed her forehead sweetly. 

“I have to go, bye, see you on friday? You know I can’t show up tomorrow.” They let go of each other and Y/N nods.

“Yeah, see you friday, I hope to see you pull yourself back together by then.”

“Lets see how well I can hide the cracks on my broken heart so Mother Y/N can calm down and not be mad that I broke it to begin with,” Zain says while wiping away a non-existent tear.

“Drama King… BYE!” Y/N says as she pushes him away.

And then he finally leaves.

“Hey…” I say as I come out of the shadows.

-------

No comment... have a nice day Sunshine.