"talking to that damn player" (24)

Adrian's PoV

The house felt empty but not any lonelier than usual. Plagg was tired as he spent all night screaming 'let it go' over and over again. Turns out that he liked Frozen a little too much. Who would have known? But it seems safe to say that Frozen has secured a spot in his heart. Never knew something like a Disney movie would break his cheese barrier.

It was about 7:50 in the morning , I was ready to go to school.

"Plagg... plagg!"

"Stop screaming kid, I'm here..." He says as he yawns beside me.

"No wonder you're so tired you spent all night yelling."

"Kid... why dont you just let it go? LET IT GOOOO, LET it GoOOo!" Plagg says as he starts spinning around me while doing Elsa's hand gestures.

"Can't hold it back anymore~" I say while rolling my eyes and laughing a bit.

"Yeah, get into it!" Plagg says as he keeps singing the song. I leave him and go get him some cheese to make him forget about frozen for a bit.

"Here plagg your cheese."

"Do you think Elsa likes cheese?" Plagg asks as he takes his cheese and starts shoving it in his mouth.

" If I say yes will you promise to not scream 'Let it go' during my classes?"

"Uhh, sure? But kid we have a big problem that we have ignored..."

"And what could that be?" I asked as I head out my bedroom door expecting another Frozen reference.

"Y/N..."

"What about Y/N?!" I ask quickly.

"She isn't in danger kid, well at least not yet, the problem is that she knows my name. If she ever mentions my name and yours in the same sentence someone who knows even the smallest things about Kwamis would be able to add 2 and 2 together. You out of all people should know that there is a lot of Miraculous holders in your classroom specifically. Not a good idea to just leave this situation like this." It was surprising to hear Plagg take the whole being a Kwami and maintaining my identity a secret thing seriously but he was right plus the last thing I want is to put Y/N in danger.

"What can I do?"

"Bring her to Master Fu?" Plagg shrugged.

" I guess I'll have to do just that... But we still need to go to school, I packed you some camembert so this time you don't have to complain out loud." I say and Plagg gets into my bag quickly.

"I'll never let you go," I hear him say to his cheese.

-------

I walked to school. I wore face coverings including a mask and glasses so no one recognized me.

"Oh, Cmon Luka just let it go~," Y/N says as she tries to hug Luka who just pushes her away.

"Let it go~" I hear Plagg say from my bag.

"Oh hey, Adrian!" Y/n says as she finally notices me, not that I have been standing here long but it just bothered me to see her with Luka for some reason. I guess it's just because I know her real feelings for him.

'Hmm, I did promise Y/N to help her get over Luka... well Chat Noir did but I am Chat Noir so I guess Adrien also has to keep his promise.'

"Hey, Y/N~," I say with a smile as I walk closer to her and put my arm around her. "Ay, I was wondering-" "Hey..." Alya interrupts me and comes to where we are along with Nino and Marinette.

I unconsciously held Y/N closer to me as I remembered what happened yesterday.

"What exactly are you two?" Marinette asked quietly as she looked down.

"I'm her friend."

"I'm your friend and I have been your friend for way longer how come we are not like this?" Marinette said on the verge of tears.

"Marinette... We can be great friends but in all this time of us being 'friends', this is probably the second time you speak normally to me. How do you want us to be close if you can't even speak properly to me?" I didn't mean to be rude and I didn't mean to offend her but it bothered me how they attacked my friendship with Y/N just because they couldn't stop comparing my friendship with her to my friendship with Marinette.

"I- well... if I promise to better my way of acting around you will you then maybe give me more of your time?" Marinette said while looking down at the floor.

I still had my arm around Y/N but I decided to put my arm down.

"I... of course-"

"I'm going to chop this damn ugly Shrek looking bi-" "Y/N!" Luka interrupted her.

"What? Oh! No! I'm not talking about Marinette I'm talking about my damn tutor."

"Zain?" I and Luka asked simultaniosly and Y/N nodded while smiling at her phone. "He is texting you?" Once again I and Luka say at the same time.

"Yeah... Oh, Juleka come look at this picture!" Y/N says as she runs toward Juleka.

"Adrien?" Marinette asks as the school bell rings.

"Marinette... let's talk later."

'Why is Y/N talking to that damn player'