"What is that supposed to mean?" (10)

Chat Noir's PoV

Y/N and Zain head towards the park and sit on a bench together. Y/N starts to pull out some books while Zain leans against the bench just staring. They soon start the actual tutoring lesson I presume.

Nothing much happened. Zain kept trying to get close to Y/N and Y/N would just roll her eyes and push him away. Not long after they said their goodbyes and Y/N stayed in an empty park by herself reading a book.

I was going to approach her when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see no other than Ladybug herself.

"What are you up to kitty?"

"Oh not much M'lady just going on an early patrol, after all, there have barely been any Akumas going around and we want to keep it like that right?" I am trying to hide the fact that I was just here spying on my friend.

"Yeah... It's strange don't you think?" She says, giving me a semi worried look.

"It is but let's enjoy it ok?" I say giving her a smile.

"Yeah, you are right."

"When am I not?" She chuckled a bit and looked behind me.

"Hmm, what is she doing there alone?"

"Uhhhh, I don't know. That's why I was checking on her. Wouldn't want her to get akumatized." I say while rubbing the back of my neck. Y/N should really give me a lesson on lying. I'm so bad.

"Yeah, let's go check on her."

"Huh?"

" You heard me. Maybe she needs company and what better company than us?" Ladybug says while walking towards the park.

"You're right."

"Was I ever wrong?" She says with a smile.

We get to where Y/N is sitting and we stand in front of her causing a shadow to loom over her.

" Hey, there Sunshine." After I say that Ladybug looks at me strangely and Y/N looks up at me.

" Chat? Ladybug? Is there something wrong? Is there an Akuma?" Y/N seemed worried for a second but then looks at Ladybug who just smiles at her while shaking her head. "Oh? Then what's wrong?" She asks while looking at me.

"We just wanted to check up on you." She gave me a hurt look combined with a questioning one. That's when I realized what she must be thinking. She must be thinking that I told ladybug about what happened yesterday. "Uhhh, Ladybug I forgot to tell you that... there was a fight in an alleyway not far from here."

" There was a what?! And you are telling me now? Can you be any more... UGH!" Ladybug left as fast as she could not even asking for directions.

"Shouldn't you go with her?" Y/N asked me while avoiding my gaze.

"I would if there was an actual fight. I made it up." Y/N looks at me with a questioning look. " I wanted to let you know I didn't tell her. I mean Ladybug doesn't know I visited last night. She just saw you sitting alone here and thought it would be a good idea to make sure you weren't feeling down or anything. I wanted to let you know that whatever you tell me is safe with me." I say while sitting beside her.

"Oh... Sorry that I questioned your word. It was just weird to have you two check up on me right after what happened yesterday." She says while smiling.

"It's fine, so what are you reading-" "There was no fight anywhere near, did you just want to waste my time?" Ladybug interrupted me after landing in front of us.

"There is no way you checked all the alleys near here so fast," I say, a little surprised.

"Well, I guess that unlike you I can do my job correctly." Ladybug murmured but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

-------

Hope you enjoyed! I love you Y/N. Love me back! I'm in need of some affection... I'm desperate stop looking at your screen like that!