"My Purrince..." (32)

Third Person PoV

(Ya'll gonna hate me for this one...)

“Chat… stop…” You said as you pushed him away out of breath.

“Princess? Are you ok?” Chat asked you worried as you had started walking away.

“To you, I’m a replacement…”  You stopped walking.

“What?”

“If you had the chance to kiss me again or to kiss Ladybug who would you choose?” You looked back at Chat. You knew the answer but something inside you had hope for something you were yet to understand.

“Well…”

“Answer me honestly…”

“Ladybug… I would choose ladybug…” Chat said as he looked down.

“Good, because if you asked me I would have said Luka... “

“So are we using each other?” Chat asked pain filling his every word, you knew that Chat was a good person. He would never use someone for his own benefit.

“ I guess that at the end we didn’t help each other, we just caused distractions…”

“Yeah…”

“If we aren’t helping each other but instead we are hurting each other maybe this relationship has no point?”

“Princess what are you trying to say?” Chat Noir asked as he walked closer to you.

“ Maybe it’s time we let this friendship go…” You smiled sadly as you tried to make this moment a little less painful.

“ We can just… I don’t know...stop with the flirting… but not stop our friendship as a whole. Princess, please.” Chat pleaded.

“We met like 3 days ago… how hard can forgetting about this be?”

“Y/N I just don’t see the reason why, it was just a kiss…”

“The fact that you call it just a kiss is the reason why. If we keep doing this one day, for one of us it will become not just a kiss but a reason to believe there is something between us when in reality we both have our eyes on someone else.” You said as you smiled sadly.

“Then it wasn’t just a kiss… I dont know what you want me to say, I just don’t want our friendship to end… “

“Oh come on, you big baby. If you keep talking you’re going to end up saying I mean the world to you just so this friendship won’t end…”

“You mean the world to me! Can you now just hug me and forget what just happened?” Chat said in his last effort to save this sinking friendship.

“Oh, Chat…” You hugged him and smiled. “If you are going to get so emotional then let’s just call this a break.”

“Do I get to talk to you?” Chat said still in the hug.

“Well, not for a while…”

Chat sighed as he let you go.

“There is no talking you out of this?”

“You have to understand how pawesome you are… I have enough love problems with Luka I don’t need to develop a crush on you. Because Luka likes Marinette but you are in love with Ladybug… I just don’t want to fall.” You said honestly.

“Luka likes Marinette?” Chat asked dumbfounded.

“You didn’t know?!”

“No! And that’s the-” “mother frickin’ tea!” You finished his sentence not really knowing what he was going to say to begin with.

“That was not- You know what? Never mind.” Chat chuckled. “ I’ll miss this…”

“ I’ll look for you when I’m ready to watch Frozen 2,”

“ I won’t let go of that promise.” Chat said as he smiled sadly.

“You shouldn’t. We will watch Frozen 2!” You said as you smiled happily to reassure him.

“Well, I’ll take my leave? See you lat- I mean, bye…”

“See you…” And with that Chat left. “My Purrince…” You chuckle painfully. 

------

I- look... It just had to be done shit was moving too fast...