"Engaged to get Married" (16)

Adrien's PoV

“What are you guys doing?” Nino asked as Marinette looked down sadly.

“Uhhhh…” We weren’t doing anything wrong but for some reason, it all of a sudden feels like it. 

“ Nothing,” Y/N spoke up. I and Y/N were still hugging but she pushed me away gently. “ We were just hugging.” She said plainly and sat down.

“He was kissing your forehead,” Alya said a little angry.

“And? It’s called comforting someone.” Marinette and Alya sat down behind Y/N and kept the accusations going. 

“Stop. Y/N is my friend.” I say defensively and sit beside her.

“Well, Marinette is your friend. You dont kiss HER.” Alya said annoyed.

“I-” I was going to speak but Y/N stood up and interrupted me.

“What do you want us to say? You want me to tell you that we are in love and engaged to get married as soon as we hit 18? Cause I could.” I looked at Y/N shooked and with an uncontrollable blush on my face. “But that’s not the truth, the truth is that I had a bad night and told my FRIEND about it so he comforted me. You have a problem with the way we comfort each other? Guess what… THAT’S NOT MY PROBLEM.” Y/N looked at Alya in the eyes and sat down once again.

“ Adrian you just met this girl 2 days ago,” Nino said with a disapproving tone.

“ Ay, that’s enough! Y/N said they weren’t doing anything wrong, then they weren’t doing anything wrong.” Luka glared at Nino and smiled at Y/N who smiled back at him.

“But-” “I said enough” “Fine!” Alya and Luka kept arguing for a little bit and then brought the argument to an end.

I noticed that for the rest of class Marinette was sad so when lunch came I stood up and left Y/N for a bit when Marinette and Alya left the classroom.

“Alya, you think he likes her?” Marinette asked. I knew she was talking about me.

“Well, I don’t know. But you will win him over soon enough. Ugh… and to think I was starting to like Y/N.” Alya said, unaware of my presence.

“If Adrian only knew how much I like him…”  Marinette still didn’t know I was walking right behind them.

‘Marinette likes me? I always thought she hated me because she’s always so timid and weird around me.’

“Ah! Adrien? Since when were you there?” Alya looked at me shooked and Marinette looked down at the floor as if she was going to cry.

“Not long. I just wanted to spend the lunch break with you girls if that’s ok?” I say while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. 

“Uh- I- you- I… UGh! Yes, please,” Marinette stuttered out her answer and I was now starting to realize that maybe Marinette’s nervous stuttering was because she liked me all along.

I ate lunch with Marinette alone as Alya left as soon as I said I was sticking with them. After hanging with Mari for a while she started getting comfortable with me. Marinette is rather lovely when you are close to her and I think I’m getting closer to her.

After lunch, we headed back into the classroom where everyone was. 

As we were entering we could feel dark energy in the room. It was terrifying.

----------

Ummm, yeah... That happened. I swear if anyone asked me what I wrote I wouldn't be able to answer. I wrote this chapter with one eye closed. I'm not bragging I just wrote this chapter at 2 am and was to Lazy to edit it. So if it's crap... well then its crap. Don't forget to vote for crap! Love you darlings stay annoying and stay with my story. BYE!

And yes Aizawa is my spirit animal!