prologue

Miyano Sora , age 29 . Born in Japan , Osaka. Works as a bank manager and single male. Loves Anime , Manga , Manhwas etc.

He haven't found his dream job yet , he wanted to be a musician / singer but his parents thought that he wouldn't have stable future if he pursued his dream thus , he ended up being a bank manager.

He has stable amount of income and is able to afford his own necessity but he isn't happy , he isn't satisfied and he wants to leave this job but he thinks that it would be wrong to do so.

‘ What if my career as a singer doesn't work out after I leave my job ’

These type of thought were always floating around his head. He felt cold , alone and he wanted someone to be there for him but he is to self conscious that he starts sweating and panicking when trying to make friends.

He didn't have a ounce of self confidence in him , while working he always wore the professional aura around him so he won't disturb others work.

In reality , Sora was a extremely a handsome man. He was charismatic and kind , his co-workers wanted to approach him but he always wore a serious face and the way he was presenting himself clearly said , ' don't approach me '.

His co-workers admired him very much and were always glad when he always came to help them finish their works when there was too much work.
He didn't nag at them , he indirectly encouraged them.

( This is how he looks like )

Artist : @nuooo0

He felt lonely but decided to ignore it and do his daily routine . His family has a more better child than him and his sister honestly is his better version.

She has the looks , confidence and her dream job. She is an idol working in the kpop industry with her friends from her group. She earns triple of what I earn and she is beautiful like an angel.

Miyano always admired and respected his sister silently . These two were not close but did respect each other. Miyano's family get together was always like a business meeting between four individuals.

They only talked about how much income they currently have and where can they invest their money and have a more steady income.

Miyano was tired , he wanted to give up but he when he tried to die he was always reminded of music. His passion . His dream.

But , he wasn't able to hold of against the street from work and family anymore and he overdosed the pills and died peacefully.

Miyano slept and never woke up. At least he died peacefully unlike his hectic life full of unrealistic drama and shit going around him.

He just wanted to have someone he can rely on and someone that could rely on him. That was all he needed and all he wanted but at last what he got was cold yet welcoming arms of death.