Chapter Fifty Four

Felix walked to and fro outside of Athanese's office , his steps quick and silent as he was a knight but currently his main worry was how to get Athanese and Athanasia to make up to each other .

Lily arrived by his side , looking a little sweaty . She probably ran towards here , Felix noticed . Out of instinct his palm found its way inside his pocket , his handkerchief clutched on his hand.

" Is everything alright with princess ?"

Felix asked handing lily his clean handkerchief. Lily found herself flushing red , as she took the article of clothe and gently patted her forehead.

" Thank you , Felix "

Lily smiled thankfully taking a quick sniff at the handkerchief that smelled so much like felix. It was pleasant.

Felix found all of his exhaustion and worry evaporate in a second as lily smiled at him. Felix felt the tip of his ear get hot as a red hue covered his face.

As the two of them found themselves staring back at each other a awkward yet pleasant silence grew between them . Suddenly a thud of a few documents being moved around came from Athanese's office . Felix and Lily flinched at the sudden sound , both of them coughed awkwardly taking few glances at each other

" Um princess is being consoled by the magician and...what about the prince ?"

Lily replied , her gaze on her feet as she fiddled with Felix's handkerchief.
It was made out of pure silk , Lily noticed from the touch.

" ...that's good to hear ... I'll go on a patrol......I'll..I'll see you soon ...have a good afternoon"

Felix said leaving quickly , as soon as he was sure he was out of sight Felix crouched down covering his face that was all hot and red . Due to how flustered Felix was feeling at the moment he failed to notice a slight look of disappointment on lily's face as he left .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile , in Athanasia's study room she found herself being constantly annoyed by Lucas's attempts to make her go and talk to Athanese.

" He's just worried , you know ? ... every mean word he said , he didn't really mean it. He's such a sweetie."

Lucas said to Athanasia , his words holding nothing but his true thoughts.

" He didn't have to be so rude about it"

Athanasia huffed , her lips pursed as she pouted thinking back to what Athanese said. Lucas playfully threw a small book at her head , Athanasia threw him a nasty glare. If looks could kill Lucas would have died a thousand time .

Before Athanasia could protest further Lucas interrupted her.

" Do you know why I fell in love with Athanese ?"

Lucas asked , his eyes distant and glazed as he thought back to the time when he was first getting familiar with Athanese .

Athanasia's eyes widened a little clearly appalled by the fact that Lucas so openly admitted his love for Athanese right infront of her  .

" Just because I'm angry with Athanese doesn't mean i gave you permission to date my brother "

Athanasia huffed . Lucas slightly shoved her back with a annoyed look and a slight glare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.