Chapter Fourty eight

Third person pov

The lighthearted atmosphere had quickly died out when the real discussion began. Athy began explaining everything that happened inside the room including Anastacius's entrance.

Athanasia could annoyed and disappointed at herself when she looked back at the situation. She felt like she got too optimistic after living a lavish life . All the time Claude was busy , Athanese was the one who looked after the political affairs and Athanasia felt guilty for not helping him.

Due to Athanese's existence , many things had changed in comparison to the original storyline. Athanasia had found herself a individual she could depend on without a second thought more earlier , that person being Athanese.

But this time , she was determined to have Athanese rely on her instead of the opposite. Her determination could be felt as she talked about the situation , fiercely determined to protect her younger twin this time.

' yes , that's right ! I have lived longer than Athanese had , I shouldn't rely on him too much . I will show him that he can rely on me too !! '

She thought with a confident and determined smile on her face

" Athy ? "

Athanese asked and nudged her gently to get her attention . Athanasia looked back at him and grinned , meanwhile Lucas was making confused noises in the background.

" I want to tell you that , I am glad you are here !! If you were not there , I would have probably died from nervousness there !!

I am really thankful for your support Athanese !! ".

Athanasia said honestly as she softly gazed at Athanese.

Athanese could feel the corner of his mouth curl up in satisfaction and happiness.

' even though I knew they loved me ..... This is the first time anyone has thanked me like this-'

Athanese's thoughts were quickly interrupted

" But !! This time , I will have you rely on me ! I swear I will take care of all the works and You should rest until you recover so you can grow old and live long and get taller "

Athanasia said and held Athanese's pinky finger with hers as she grinned contently. Lucas just looked at the twins with a softened expression on his face. This wasn't the first time they completely looked over his existence.

" It's promise , Ok "

" Ok. You too "

Athanese replied

' even though she lived long ... She never got to grow old in either of her life .... But this time , I will make sure you grow old with your future children '

He thought as he smiled

" Ok ! Ok ! "

Lucas said deciding to interrupt thier sweet bonding time