Chapter Twenty four

( the up drawing was made by my friend )

~Third person pov~

" Jennette , it seems like you have gotten much closer with his majesty "

Roger said as he looked at Jennette who was sitting on the couch while smiling happily.

" Yes , I have . At first I was really nervous around him but ... Now it looks like he is really comfortable around me ! "

Jennette replied happily

" Was he pleased with your behavior ?"

Roger asked

" Yes !! "

Jennette replied

" Since you have been having alot on one on one meeting with him .... Did he ever ask you anything about yourself ? "

Roger asked as he looked at Jennette

" About me ? "

Jennette asked confusedly . After a few seconds she realized she was the only one talking when they meet.

' about me ? Did his majesty ask me anything about me ? '

Jennette thought as she tilted her head

' it looks like she hasn't completely won over him yet . But we have definitely made some progress '

Roger thought as he sighed silently

" What about Prince Athanese , didn't you say he also joined you and his majesty sometimes "

Roger asked

" Ah , his highness was really kind to me and he also came to visit us whenever he had some free time "

Jennette replied feeling happy

" Then , did his highness asked you anything about yourself ? "

Roger asked and a imaginary lightning hit behind jennette when she realized Athanese also didn't asked her anything about herself

' even though he met me when we were child , he never asked even a single thing about me '

Jennette thought feeling sad and disappointed. Roger just looked at her sad expression and sighed.

" You must be tired . You may return to your room and rest "

Roger said as he started doing his work. Jennette nodded her head and went outside.

' right. His majesty only answered my question and we have never had a proper conversation at all... Is he even curious about me ? And what about Athanese , even though we met a long time ago is he even a little bit curious about me ? '

Jennette thought as she stood there for a few minutes.

' no ! That's not true . There is no way that's true . Let's get rid of these silly sad thoughts and go meet princess instead '

Jennette thought as she dashed towards Athanasia's room. She knocked the door and opens the door after she heard a come in .

" Jennette ! Welcome back , Ijekiel just left after visiting me . Are you two taking turns to visit me ? "

Athanasia asked as she smiled

" Ah ,is that so ? I guess I am a bit late "

Jennette said as she smiled back

" Ah . Have you seen this book ? Ijekiel gave it to me"

Athanasia asked as she showed Jennette a book