Chapter Fifty

( this is legit one ♪~('ε` ) )

Third person pov

The meeting with the nobles had already ended as the two royal twin were walking out from the hall Athanese suddenly felt a burning and dry sensation in his nose. He stumbled and leaned towards wall for support

Before any could see his nose bleed , Athanese quickly whipped out a handkerchief from his pocket and covered his nose.

" I'll join you soon "

Athanese said and hurriedly left while covering his nose. Athanasia worriedly glanced at Athanese's retreating figure.

' did the black magic act up again ?.... '

Athanasia thought and frowned feeling anxious and worried about Athanese's situation.

" uh.... Uncle "

Athanasia murmured at the sight of Anastacius and Jeanette

" Have you been well , Princess Athanasia ? ... Oh , it seems like my nephew is not here "

Anastacius said as he smiled. The nobles and the servants were astonished and confused about the sight of Jeanette and here jewel blue eyes.

The servants and nobles began to gossip about what might be happening meanwhile Jeanette nervously glanced at Athanasia

" The meeting just ended . Me and Athanese have been handling the empire issues .... Why are you here ? "

Athanasia asked straight forward. Then Roger Alpheus spoke

" Princess ... May I speak ?

The thing is His highness Anastacius daughter Princess Jeanette was-

" Was entrusted to the Alpheus household and now you want to formally introduce her as a Princess , right ? "

Athanese spoke as he looked down on them .

" I didn't expect you would use your own daughter as a shield , Uncle "

Athanese spoke with anger clear in his eyes . Jennette flinched under Athanese's cold stare.

" Do the late emperor and prince have bad relationship ? "

" But didn't they looked close in the proxy meeting ? "

" Maybe that was just a facade "

" If that is so then won't there be another bloodshed for the throne ? "

The nobles gossiped .

" If you want to make noise then go to the farm and make noise there , you pests "

Athanese said and glared at nobles . The nobles quickly left the hallway worried for their life .

' Athanese ...is it really okay to chase them away like that ?..'

Athanasia thought worriedly

" There's no need to be so aggressive
My dear nephew"

Anastacius said as he looked up and smiled .

" My daughter and princess are close so if its fine with you will you help here around the palace ? "

Anastacius asked . Jeannette was sweating and fiddling with her fingers not knowing what to do.

" Uncle I believe we have something to talk about , don't we ? "

Athanese asked his cold expression not wavering even a little bit .

' AAAHHDJAKDNS !!! MY ATHANESE IS SO COOL !! '

Lucas thought as he observed the situation from a magical instrument he installed in the hallway