Chapter Fourty Six

.
.

Third person pov

' Daddy is in coma. Lucas isn't with me right now. Athanese is unresponsive right now ....

And something strange is unfolding before me. The person who was staying at the Alpheus resident.

The person who was oddly kind to Jeannette and the person the most likely I saw in my dreams .

And that very person is claiming to have met Athanese before all of this .. but wasn't he dead ?! How could he have possibly got in contact with my brother ?! Was it when Athanese visited me when I ran from the palace ?! '

Athanasia thought as she looked at Anastacius while standing behind Felix. Athanese , who was currently looking at Athanasia could feel her panic .

Even though Athanasia was not showing any kind of panic and worries on her face , Athanese knew his sister was having a hard time with this situation.

' did he do something bad to my brother ?! is he hurt ?? What if the previous emperor tries to bring harm to him !? Athanese is in the other end and I can't possibly reach him there quickly -'

Athanasia's train of thoughts was suddenly interrupted when she felt a light touch on top of her head . She looked up and could see Athanese's hand on top of her head.

" Athanese.. "

Athanasia muttered quietly as she looked at Athanese who flashed a reassuring smile to her . Meanwhile , the spectators were surprised when Athanese suddenly teleported to the other end of the table .

" Ah , My dear nephew you have a great control over your magic "

Anastacius said and smiled slyly

" Of course , It's something you didn't have at my age "

Athanese replied in a sarcastic way but still kept his smile . The nobles and Felix were surprised and shocked from the interaction between the two royals.

" Your highness .... How did you know that man ? "

Felix asked worriedly

" Don't worry Felix , It's just a uncle visiting his nephew and niece . Am I correct , Uncle ? "

Athanese replied and looked at Anastacius with a sinister smile.

" I know right , I apologize for arriving without a notice "

Anastacius replied with a smile

' What the hell is happening here ?!! There's no way a dead man would crawl out of his coffin just to meet his nephew and niece ?! '

Athanasia and the nobles thought as they remained cautious

' It's so confusing ...

The public knows of him as a man who died while waging war with Daddy . Since he is still a member of royal family , I can't just detain him .

Athanese is handling this situation properly but ... Like Lucas said if he uses his magic too much then it might harm him !

I can't always rely on him .. the nobles have already started to calculate and analyze the situation '

Athanasia thought as she was about to speak but was interrupted

" Let me get this straight , Dearest Uncle of mine "

Athanese said as he looked at Anastacius

" You are here for the throne , aren't you ? "