Chapter Fifty ( April Fools )

Athanese pov

As I drifted to sleep , I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable by the unbearable pain in my chest. No longer being able to ignore it , I opened my eyes and stood up.

Feeling a little bit suspicious after the encounter with the spirit thingy that was sticking with Anastacius , I quickly performed the healing spell on myself.

Before I could check my body properly , I could feel a warm liquid dripping down from my chin. Hesitantly I touched my chin and noticed I was having a nose bleed. I quickly made my way towards the bathroom and washed the blood from my face.

Suddenly my chest started to hurt for an unknown reason ...

I suddenly felt an urge to vomit and the pain in my chest was getting unbearable.

As I tried to throw away the contents from my stomach , blood also came along the food I ate in evening. My throat burned painfully as I rinsed my mouth .

When I took a look at the mirror , I noticed my nose was still bleeding . I decided to chant a healing spell but before I could say a single word , I felt difficulty in breathing

My chest was burning and my head started to ache . Black spots covered my visions and the next thing I know , I lost my consciousness.

.
.
.

When I opened my eyes , I noticed I was in a hospital....

Wait ....

What ??

A hospital ?!

I looked around and saw the modern equipments that was beeping simultaneously.

" Brother !! "

Someone yelled out and when I looked at the person's face , I noticed it was my sister's face.

" What ... ? "

I muttered no longer being able to comprehend what's happening.

Wasn't I inside my room ? I have to go back to Athanasia and my friends. I have to go back to my family and friends.

This is just a dream-

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when my little sister hugged me as she cried out my name .

" Miyano nii-san !! I am glad you woke up !! I was so worried "

She said and started crying.

That's right .... My name was Miyano ... And the person holding me in her embrace is my sister.

Then ...... don't tell me .... What I have been experiencing was just a dream ?

Wait....

What was my sister's name ?....

Yuki ....

Memories of my sister flooded inside my mind. ..... Yuki .... meaning snow.... I named her Yuki with my parents permission because she was born in winter....

Yes that's right.... This is real life....but for some reason I want to go back to sleep and go back to them.

" Nii-san !! "

Yuki cried out as she cried in relief . Without noticing I was hugging back my sister as I rubbed patterns on her back to calm her down.

" Yuki .... I'm back "

I said feeling a smile tug on my face as I held my little sister.

" Welcome back !! Nii-san !! "

She said as she tightened her hug

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( Late April fools ( ╹▽╹ ). )