SPECIALS

Athanese pov

* sigh * After lucas came the pain has lessen but my work load hasn't been reduced not even a little bit . No wonder Nanami said ' work is shit '. I should have listened to him

I looked outside and noticed it has already been dark . I stood up from my bed and talked towards the balcony area and opened the windows. The view of the sky was bewitching.

I took a deep breath of the cool air outside and smiled noticing how much I am missing nowadays. Now that I think about i never thought I would ever miss being a child.

No matter what you do at least you don't have to be responsible for it. If possible I want to rest and enjoy a day to myself . I wished as I closed the curtains of my office and head to my comfy room.

I will do the remaining work tomorrow  and I have to talk with Ijekiel too. Argh , I will sleep for now .

Third person pov

The next day , lily was pondering about why Athanese was not at the dining room to have breakfast so she decided to check on him . Claude and Athanasia were having their breakfast while waiting for Athanese. Felix decided to tag beside Lily .

When they reached the room , there was no one inside the room so both of them thought Athanese must have been asleep in his office so they went towards the office. When they reached his office , Lily knocked the door and opened it. She felt her heart drop when she saw no one inside the office.

" Sir Felix ! His highness is not here "..

Lily said worriedly , Felix went inside the office and looked around but found no one .

" Let's check his room again "

Felix suggested and both of them dashed towards the bedroom.

" He's not here "

Lily said as she looked around the bed room and the bath room.

" I will call the knights ! Please go and inform his majesty and princess "

Felix said while panicking and ran off to collect the knights

" Yes! "

Lily said as she ran towards the room where Athanasia and Claude were having tea.

" Your majesty !! "

Lily said as hurriedly as she tried to catch her breath

" What is it ? "

Claude asked feeling annoyed

" His highness !! , His highness has - "

Lily was about to report about missing Athanese but she got interrupted

" What happened to Athanese ?! ".

Both Athanasia and Claude asked as they looked at Lily while demanding a answer.

" His highness has gone missing !! "

Lily said and both of them stood up from their seat and went to his room again just in case. Meanwhile , people were screaming around in the palace while searching for Athanese.

" Huh ? What is happening in the palace ? "

Lucas said as he looked outside of the tower confusedly

" Welp , I will just go and see what is happening in the palace "

Lucas said as he started walking towards the palace and on the way he met a maid and decided to ask her

" What is happening ? "

Lucas asked

" Ah , Greetings Lord Magician . The reports says that His Highness is missing and we are conducting a search in the palace grounds. If you don't mind , I will take my leave "