Chapter Fourty Four

Third person pov

" HIS HIGHNESS PRINCE ATHANESE DE ALGER OBELIA AND HER HIGHNESS PRINCESS ATHANASIA DE ALGER OBELIA HAS ARRIVED "

The guards announced and all of the nobles stood up from thier seats and watched as the two royal twins walked inside the room.

' so the rumor was indeed true '

The nobles thought except Roger. The same thoughts were resonating in thier minds as they stared at his scar and Athanese was already aware of what they were thinking.

' like father said Crush them before they could rise '

Athanese thought as he glared at them as a warning . The nobles unconsciously gulped from nervousness as they watched the Prince and Princess walked towards their seat.

' is Athanese not going to say anything ? '

Athanasia thought as she glanced at Athanese

' he looks super pissed .. I have never seen him so angry '

She thought and gently patted his back to comfort his anger

" I Thank you all for coming here on such a short notice , Please take a seat "

Athy said as she walked towards seat and sat down meanwhile Athanese sat on the other end of the table. After the twins sat down , The nobles also took a seat and then the meeting began.

' athy is doing pretty well .... As expected of Athy '

Athanese thought happily as imaginary flowers filled his surrounding. To Athanasia this was normal view but The nobles were surely freaked out to see him act so differently infront of his sister.

' What kind of voodoo magic is this '

They thought in sync as they watched Athanese smile while looking at his sister proudly.

' Ahh , I feel proud that I managed to impress my baby lil bro '

Athy thought as she confidently continued her sentence

" The reason I and Athanese called you all here is to discuss about something important . I'm sure you all know about father's condition , He has been tirelessly working hard in order make the people's life in Obelia better .

However this has caused his majesty's health to grow weary . Therefore , he is planning to take a short break from
all national duties "

' I think I can leave this meeting to Athy ... well , time to find our uncle '

Athanese thought as he tiredly sighed and focused on his surrounding to detect his mana.
.
.
.
.
.

' ...... Heh .... Found him '

Athanese thought as he smirked and looked at the man standing beside Roger .

' He found me huh ? That's not bad but it's not like you can do anything with all the people here '

Anastacius thought as he looked back at Athanese and smirked under his hood. Meanwhile , the nobles and Athanasia could feel the sudden change in the atmosphere of the room.

" Therefore , according to the protocol me and Athanese have decided to take over the imperial duties for the time .

As such in order to become The Emperor's Proxy , I request your approval. I know this is merely a formality but-"

Athanasia was talking but was suddenly interrupted by Duke Calio.

" Excuse me "

He said and smiled slyly