Chapter fifteen

Third person pov

The debutante ball came , Athanese gave himself the pleasure to enjoy the very day of Athanasia and Claude. Athanese was getting his hair done and looked at maids who were fawning over his looks.

' wow , my face is quite a looker and the overall look of today is quite stunning. I feel good '

Athanese thought as he touched his chin.

' hmmm , I should go father and athy are waiting '

Athanese said as he wore the robe made specially for him by Claude and Athanasia. Athanese was feeling really heavy due to his clothing.

' ahh , I can't wait to watch Athanasia and claude dance.  lf only I had some light sticks , I could wave it around and enjoy their dance like in the concert '

Athanese thought as he walked towards the carriage happily. When he reached there he saw Claude and Athanasia looking like unreal character due to their beauty and grace

' wow ! They look even better in real than in manhwa . Now , I suddenly feel ashamed to think that I just complimented myself for good looks.
Ouch '

Athanese said as he walked towards them and smiled at them

" Father and athy are shining today "

Athanese said as he chuckled a little and rubbed his neck . He had flowers blooming at the background

' talks the one who is blinding my eyes from brightness '

Athanasia thought as she covered her eyes quite dramatically.

" You look very pretty today , Athanese "

Claude complimented as Athanese froze in the place he was standing.

' I am boy though !! '

Athanese mentally yelled as he cried imaginary tears.

' that's true though '

Both Athanasia and Felix thought in sync. After some talk they all get inside the carriage . When they reached the hall the guard announced with loud voice

" Make way for his Majesty , Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia , Her Highness Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia and His Highness Prince Athanese De Alger Obelia "

Athanasia flinched a little at the loud sound but Claude took hold of her hand and the three walked to the hall together. The nobles present there were looking at them with hawk eyes , searching for any faults .

' this is my first time standing infront of this many people '

Athanasia thought as she stumbled a little from being nervous but Claude helped her . Claude looked at the crowd and they all bowed there head.

' hmm , I won't take part in any events that is supposed to happen today. I will enjoy it by watching the real life Manhwa .

Hurray for me ! '

Athanese thought as he mentally cheered for himself . Athanese was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Athanasia and Claude walking down the stairs for the first dance.

When the music started , Athanese's attention was brought upon the beautiful dancing duo.

' woah , this scene is so beautiful that I wished I had a camera '

Athanese thought as he watched Claude and Athanasia dance and when Claude lifted Athanasia up in the air it looked marvelous and soon the dance ended .

' I want to watch more '

Athanese whined but on outside he had a stoic unmoving face since he didn't want other nobles to see him like that. Athanasia said something to claude that he couldn't hear at all but he knew what was happening due to his knowledge about the manhwa.