12 | always have, always will

❝ 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏
𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎,
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 ❞

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄

* * * * * * *

R I O

Watching Thea interact with my siblings is probably one of the most attractive things I could witness. Ellerie absolutely adores her and that genuinely makes me so damn happy.

She's amazing with children and she doesn't even realise it. They can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but all the bad times just fly out of the window when you're blessed with these type of moments.

Watching Ellerie smile and laugh, and Thea mirroring her expressions is something I wouldn't mind witnessing all the time.

"Simp," Knox mutters beside me and I snap myself back into reality, turning my head towards him.

I narrow my eyes at his comment to which he just smirks and rolls his eyes, drinking another mouthful of his banana flavoured shake.

My eleven year old brother actually just called me a simp. The thing is.. I can't even deny it because I know that I fucking am.

Everything about Thea just makes me weak at the knees. All it takes is one look from her and that's it, I'd do anything she wanted. She doesn't even understand how much control she has over me.

I'd do anything for her. Whatever she wanted. I fucking love her with everything I have, and the worst mistake I ever made was walking away from her all those months ago.

Never in my life did I ever think I would experience a feeling like this. A feeling of such warmth and love. I didn't think I was worthy of love. I didn't think that it was possible for me to be loved.

Then Thea came along and changed my whole perspective, my outlook on life. Everything I believed in and everything I told myself I couldn't have, I've somehow got.

From the moment I saw her in my tattoo parlour and she showed me that little attitude of her's, I knew there was something special about her.

Me being me, I was an dick back then and didn't actually think the way I do now. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't the type of bad boy who didn't care about girls because that's not how my mom brought me up.

My mom raised me to be respectful and treat women well, and to me.. a girl like Navy only wanted one thing from me but that was okay. I didn't want the commitment, or the label.

All I wanted was for someone to make me feel good and offer me the amount of comfort I craved when I felt so low. I was in such a deep and dark place after I lost my mom.

I guess all I wanted was some company. I was tired of being alone and just wanted someone to tell me that everything would be okay, even though I knew deep down that it probably wouldn't be.