49 | forever

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒔,
𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

𝑳𝑨𝑵𝒀

* * * * * * *

T H E A

The gentle sensation of small ounces of pressure across my face seem to draw me out of my deep slumber, my eyes fluttering as I begin to stir.

I shift slightly, my eyes slowly beginning to open as I realise what it is that I'm feeling. As soon as my eyes are open, they land on Rio's, his face directly above mine.

A small smile tugs at his lips as he leans forward and peppers even more kisses across my face, causing me to release a soft giggle at the tickling sensation. "Happy birthday, baby." He whispers through kisses, as strands of his raven hair fall down onto my face.

"Thank you," I mumble happily as I try to adjust my eyes to the sunlight which is pouring through the large windows.

His large frame cages mine as he buries his head into the crook of my neck, his body laying on top of me and his hands resting on the best either side of us. "Birthday sex?" He teases as he licks the skin along my neck.

"Rio, I've literally just opened my eyes." I scoff and he groans, lifting his head up and frowning at me.

"I'll give you a few seconds to wake up then." He replies cheekily and I swat his arm playfully, tutting at him as he chuckles at my response.

He sits up in the bed and looks down at me, his thick black hair messy and his green eyes a shade lighter with the intensity of the sunlight. He's so beautiful.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, stretching my arms out a little as I offer him a lazy smile.

"As long as I'm here and with you, I don't honestly care." I reply and he wets his lips a husky chuckle escaping them.

"Well I think we could start the day off with a shower?" He suggests and I roll my lips together, glancing towards the open en-suite, my lips tugging up as I stare at the extremely large shower. "Together obviously," he adds and I flick my eyes back to him.

Obviously.

"Okay." I reply through a grin and I follow him as he gets off the bed, heading towards it.

Once we both shower and spend a lot more time than necessary in it, we brush our teeth and get dressed, heading to the kitchen for breakfast.

To my surprise, Alvaro, our chef for our stay here has already prepared us a huge spread across the kitchen counter. An array of fruits and pastries, to hot food like bacon and eggs. "Good morning." He greets, followed by a subtle nod as we approach him.

"Good morning." We both reply in unison and I glance up at Rio with wide eyes, still in shock at the amount of food we have for breakfast.

"Happy birthday, Miss Walker." Alvaro comments and I offer a friendly smile.

"Thank you." I say appreciatively.