47 | mio familia

❝ 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉,
𝑰'𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 ❞

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝑩𝒊𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Life is so magical.

However, it's also too short.

We spend so much of our time sweating over the small, unimportant things.. worrying, complaining, wishing, comparing, wanting and waiting for something bigger and better instead of cherishing the blessings you have right in front your eyes.

The things that surround you every day, the loved ones you hold dear, the sun that wakes you up in the morning and the moon that sends you to sleep at night.

Life is so fragile and all it takes is a single moment for everything to change. I've learned throughout my almost twenty-one years on this earth to never take anything for granted, to focus on what's important.

Everyday you get to breathe in fresh air, is another blessed day. A chance for you to make the bee day you've been gifted with even better than the one before.

Count your blessings, tell your family you love them, spend time with your friends, make memories, take chances. Be wild. Be spontaneous. Be brave.

Because we only get to do this once.

As I sit outside with a fresh cup of hot chocolate in my hands, the cool crisp morning air flowing through my lungs, I tilt my head back and close my eyes as I breathe in deeply.

I've never been an early riser, but there was just something about today that made me want to get up and watch the sun rise.

Snuggling into the fluffy blanket I stole from Ell's room, I bring the large cup to my mouth and sip on some more hot chocolate, relishing the warmth it brings me as I drink it.

Reaching up to my nose, my finger brushes against the silver ring and it brings a comforting smile to my lips. I remember the day I got this done. I was sat in Rio's tattoo parlour while he was getting his hair cut, then we got onto the topic of piercings.

Having a boyfriend that cannot only tattoo me, but can also perform piercings too.. I guess I really have hit the jackpot.

Birds fly past in the distance, chirping together as the move in a small group, slowly flying towards the house and directly over the backyard.

I look up to watch them, wondering where they could possibly be going. Do they even have a destination? Or are they just going to keep going and then land wherever they decide?

Drinking some more hot chocolate, I find myself reminiscing over the past few months. All the things that have happened, all the things we've celebrated and the people we have met.