22 | wherefore art thou romeo?

❝ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆,
𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕
𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆? ❞

𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔

* * * * * * *

T H E A

"That's not a good enough estimate. I need actual details." Shyla says sarcastically and I can't help but laugh at her. She's very strange.

Myla snorts, looking across the table at her. "Well the closest you're going to get other than a simple hand estimate is actually looking at his dick in person. Do you want to see Rio's dick?"

Shyla just stares back at her, her expression blank but that's all I need to see to know what she's thinking. "Shy, you're gross." I grimace and she shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly, sipping on her drink.

"I mean.. whatever you want to call it." She mumbles as she looks between the four of us, not appearing to be fazed whatsoever. "If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd want to know too."

Aven chuckles to herself, her eyes flicking up to mine. "I mean, that is kind of true." She agrees and my eyes widen in horror.

"Ew! Can we just not talk about my boyfriends penis please." I squirm, trying not to actually laugh at how drastically our conversation has changed since we got to the restaurant.

"So how does it feel to finally be official?" Sienna asks and I glance over at her, watching as she grins, waiting for my reply. "I mean, I never thought I would live to see the day where Rio Mason actually has a girlfriend, but here we are." She continues humorously.

Offering a warm smile in response to her comment, I shrug my shoulders, not really sure how to express what I feel.

"It's pretty amazing to be honest." I simply tell her and she continues to smile happily at me, her blue eyes bright and full of care.

I don't think that I've even fully processed the fact that I actually have a boyfriend, let alone that it's Rio.

Love is an extraordinary thing, and one that I genuinely didn't think I would ever get the privilege to experience. After being constantly let down time after time, I honestly thought that it just wasn't something I would ever have.

Being loved by Rio is something I don't think I'll ever be able to explain. It's a feeling of pure warmth and supportiveness, a place where I can feel completely safe and appreciated.

Having Rio love me is a blessing in itself. I'm so grateful and lucky to be able to receive his affection and time, knowing that no matter what happens in our lives, he will always be there for me.

I can't wait to experience life with him and explore whatever the world has to offer us. Make memories and appreciate the little things that we don't even realise how lucky we are to have.

"Where are your parents now?" Aven asks Myla and I quickly snap myself out of my thoughts, looking towards Myla as she shrugs.