18 | this is self control

❝ 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆
𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,
𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 ❞

𝑷𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒂

* * * * * * *

T H E A

After spending the majority of the day being a nervous wreck, dinner actually turned out to be a success.

Kind of.

My dad and Rio were actually engaged in the marjory of conversation which was really nice to witness. I know it's difficult and the situation we're all in isn't exactly great, but they're trying.

It's quite rare for Titan to actually speak to someone other than his girlfriend, but for whatever reason, he decided that Rio was someone he could talk to.

Even after dinner was finished, we remained at the table when my parents and Talon left the room while the two boys spoke to one another.

I've always found Titan the most difficult to get along with, so watching him actually openly engaging in conversation with my boyfriend was such a good thing to be apart of.

Right now though, it's just me and Rio in the dining room. My parents are outside by the fire pit with Titan and Talon is in the kitchen topping up his drink.

I notice Rio shift in his seat, resting his elbow on the table as he covers his mouth with a closed fist while I stand in front of him, leaning against the side of the table.

"You're supposed to have at least some sort of self control, Rio." I chuckle and he looks up at me, his eyes narrowing.

"This is self control." He mutters through gritted teeth, his hips bucking up from the seat as he pulls at his jeans, clearly finding this situation difficult.. in more ways than one. 

His bulge is quite noticeable, even when he's pulling the crotch of his jeans down and I can't help but snicker at the fact that he's currently going through this is all because of me.

"You invite me to dinner and decide to dress like that and then tell me you're now on birth control, and now you think I should have self control?" He says, his voice strained as he pulls at his jeans again.

After mine and Aven's chat earlier, I decided to torture him and wear a skin tight black dress which barely covers my ass, with thin spaghetti straps.

My parents didn't comment on it which I'm almost shocked at.. but I think they knew deep down the real reason why I was wearing it, so that's probably why they kept their mouths shut. Still, I'm sure it took my dad every ounce of restraint to keep his opinions to himself.

Rio stands up abruptly and I glance over towards the door, watching as Talon enters while typing on his phone.

I turn my head back towards Rio and notice him taking out a cigarette from the inside of his leather jacket.