42 | resolutions

❝ 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❞

𝑨𝒎𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Christmas was just magical. Probably one of the best days I ever had, ever.

After we opened our gifts, we got ready and drove to my parents house to have dinner together. It was the most beautiful day. Everyone came together to spend time with each other and make the most incredible memories.

We even invited Mae because I found out that her husband Charlie was held back in the marines and couldn't make it home in time for Christmas. The thoughts of her spending the day alone were just too hard to bare, so I made sure we took a detour and invited her with us to my parents house. 

She was so grateful and warmed by my gesture, but to me, it was just something you do. I couldn't enjoy my day if I knew she was spending her's alone.

Mae does so much for us, for Rio, Ellerie and Knox especially, and she deserves to feel apart of our family, because she is.

By spending Christmas with my family, Rio also got to meet my mom's parents this time around. They were unable to attend my grandma Mabel's birthday party but flew in to spend Christmas with us which was really nice.

They absolutely loved him obviously, and he sat for about an hour speaking to my grandpa about their shared interest in cars and motorcycles. It's safe to say that I think my grandpa has made a new best friend, anyway.

Kennedy, Fai and their two children Marley and Theo came over to spend Christmas with us too so Ellerie was able to play with Theo which she was so happy about.

Grey and August also made an appearance, along with my grandma Mabel. I can't believe how much August has changed since the last time I saw him. It's crazy how quickly babies actually grow. He's one next week too which I genuinely can't believe either.

He's walking now which is honestly so strange to watch. A little person just waddling around and no one stops to think that it's a little, amusing? Personally I find it fascinating that we were all just that size once, learning to walk and talk.

Life is crazy.

Today however, Is New Years Eve and my parents are having a party at their house to celebrate it. Enzo and Romeo will also be attending, as well as Luca and his wife Valentina, and Rocco.

Hopefully the night will go smooth sailing and there will be no repeats of the conflict that occured on Luca and Valentina's enagement party.

I mean, we did agree to put the feud between Rocco and Rio behind us but I guess they are both too stubborn for their own good. Here's hoping they will remain civil with one another.