23 | initials

❝ 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚,
𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚,
𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆,
𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 ❞

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅

* * * * * * *

T H E A

Rio didn't wait until later to teach me some manners.

Every single fibre of my body aches and my legs feel completely numb. I'm still trying to control myself even now, and it's been well over two hours since.. well, you know.

How he's just sitting down, casually tattooing someone right now as though nothing just happened between us is baffling me.

I've never, ever had sex with someone the way I just did with Rio. We barely made it back to his house before he practically pushed me through the door and caged me against the wall, smothering my skin in kisses.

He wasn't gentle and slow, this was completely different. He told me that he was going to teach me manners, and well.. I guess I definitely learned my lesson.

Until next time.

After a very thrilling few hours, we're now at his tattoo parlour. I sit from a short distance, watching as he continues to tattoo a girl's arm.

Being able to witness Rio doing something that he loves is so rewarding. You can tell how much he enjoys being a tattoo artist and it's clear to see how good he is at it too.

The way he controls the needle, the intricate details he adds to give it that special touch. He's so unbelievably talented and he doesn't even realise the extent of his virtuosity.

He concentrates so hard on the art he's creating, while I'm just sat here in complete awe at him. I don't think there's anything that Rio actually can't do.

After another few minutes, he finishes up the tattoo and cleans the girls arm, talking her through the aftercare procedure.

My eyes flick down to the newly designed ink on her skin. A small mandala elephant head on her inner forearm which I have to say, is absolutely beautiful.

She appears to be more than happy with it and thanks him numerous times, not able to take her eyes off of the ink.

Once the pair of the pair of them have finished speaking, she collects her things and offers me a friendly smile before walking over to the main desk to finalise her payment.

My attention flicks back to Rio as I watch him clear his station away, taking the latex gloves off and throwing them into the trash.

He looks up and my eyes make contact with his. My heart feels as though it's skipping a beat as I nervously look at him from my seat. Damn, why do I get like this every time he looks at me?