35 | explanation

❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐,
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 ❞

3 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏

* * * * * * *

Surprise!! It's a double update!
I couldn't leave you all like that.. I'm not that mean.. hehehe.

R I O

My eyes widen in horror as I stare at Thea, feeling as though my heart has just fucking shattered in my chest.

She turns, lifting her arm and wiping her eye with the back of her hand as she begins to walk away from me, Myla quickly following her.

I can't even process what the hell is happening right now.

I turn my head and look up at the girl sat on my lap. "What the fuck, Ava?" I snap as I grab hold of her hands, removing them from my hair and pushing her off of me.

She furrows her brows, Sienna staring daggers at her as I look back for Thea, only to see her getting further away from me.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?" Ava asks, her tone of voice strange, as though she's trying to be seductive or something.

She bites down on the tip of her index finger and I curse under my breath, looking over at Kayin momentarily as he stares back at me in shock.

I need to get to Thea. Fuck.

I feel Ava's hand on my arm but I push it away, snapping my head down to her. "Ava get the fuck off me." I warn and shove the bench out of the way, running towards the direction Thea walked off in.

My eyes land on Jacey as he storms towards me, briefly blocking Thea from my line of sight. He takes me completely off guard as he grabs either side of my t-shirt, shoving me back forcefully.

"What the fuck was that Raven?" He snaps, taking another step towards me and pushing me back again.

"Jacey don't." I threaten and he scoffs, looking over my shoulder at something. Furrowing my brows, I look behind me and notice Ava walking towards us.

The fuck does this girl not understand by me pushing her away?

I turn back around, attempting to move past Jacey but he cuts me up again. "Why? What the fuck is wrong with you, man?" He shouts and I clench my jaw, my hands bawling into fists beside me.

"Jacey, move." I warn through clenched teeth, watching as Thea's figure gets smaller and smaller in the distance.

"You already hurt her once. You swore you wouldn't do it again, but here you are.. fucking the best thing in your life up." He says and I run my hand through my hair, growing considerably uptight.