17 | adore you

❝ 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐,
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒂 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃

* * * * * * *

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

T H E A

I think it's safe to say that I won't be babysitting August again anytime soon.

Rio was a literal guardian angel and helped me care for him for the rest of the afternoon. When Grey finally called me to say he was on his way, Rio helped me get August back into the car seat and we said our goodbyes before I drove back home.

Of course, I couldn't exactly lie to Grey and say that everything went fine because it really did not. When I explained everything to him, he just laughed.

Great, right?

My dad was also quite amused by the whole situation and said that he would pay am extortionate sum of money to witness me looking after him again.

It's lovely when your family has so much faith in you, isn't it?

At least someone finds it amusing, I guess.

Rio is coming over for dinner tonight and I'm honestly petrified. I can't trust my father to behave himself and act like a normal human being, nor can I trust Talon not to make inappropriate comments on how hot Rio is either.

Hopefully it all goes well and we make it out the same way the day began.

Right now though, I'm currently coming back from the pharmacy with my mom after having a very long conversation with her last night about going on birth control.

As I said before, me and my parents are close and I'm not afraid to speak to my mom about boys and sex. It's never something that I've been made to feel embarrassed about. It's a natural thing and the majority of the population experience it.

I'm not exactly going to squirm at the thoughts of speaking about it. I'm almost twenty-one years old and it's not exactly like I'm the Virgin Mary now, is it.

"Now you promise you've been safe with Rio?" My mom asks for what feels like the millionth time.

"Yes mom, I promise." I roll my eyes with a small smile as I look out of the window at the passing houses.

"Okay, okay. I just want to clarify that you're having protective sex with your boyfriend, that's all." She repeats and I groan, trying not to laugh at her inability to let anything go. She's too damn protective for her own good.

Stay For MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara