45 | valentine

❝ 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏,
𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚,
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒓
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔,
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐..
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

𝑳𝑨𝑵𝒀

* * * * * * *

Warning: this chapter contain sexual content.

R I O

When I woke up this morning, I expected to have Thea laying beside me, sleeping soundly.. but instead I awoke to an empty bed.

The first Valentine's Day I've ever spent with someone and I woke up alone. I can't lie, I was a little disheartened.

It was only when I got up and made my way downstairs, that I realised the reasoning for it.

To be fair, the sight was pretty fucking amazing and I'd be lying if I said it didn't send my stomach into a million tiny little knots. The sight of my girlfriend standing in the kitchen wearing a thin satin nightdress that barely covered her ass, was quite spectacular, to say the least.

She made breakfast for the two of us; an array of pancakes, waffles, french toast, fresh fruit. Delicious. The food wasn't too bad either.

Considering it was my first ever Valentine's Day, I'd say that we got off to a pretty good start.

She admitted that she hadn't planned anything for the day and felt bad because of it, so decided she would get up extra early and make breakfast for us.

Little does she know that I've already planned to take her out tonight.

Mini-golf is not usually my thing, but Jacey told me that he overheard a conversation between Thea and Myla the other day when they were speaking about some of the things they think would be fun to do.

He said they spoke about going bowling but we already did that for Aven's birthday, so I didn't want to do the same thing again. When mini-golf was mentioned, apparently Thea sounded enthusiastic about the idea of doing that, so that's what I booked.

She'd better fucking like it for her sake because this is not something I do. Rio Mason does not do mini-golf.

Kane is taking Spencer out tonight, so Thea's brothers are taking care of Knox and Ellerie so we can spend the day and night together. I was a little apprehensive about leaving Ellerie under the supervision of Talon especially, but Titan assured me that it would be fine. Rosetta, their housekeeper will also be there so at least they have her to go to if they need anything.

Leaning against the door frame, I fold my arms across my chest as I stare at Thea. "Are you ready yet?" I ask, watching as she brushes through her long brunette hair.