36 | forgive me

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏,
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,
𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝑩𝒊𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓

* * * * * * *

T H E A

It's been four days since I last saw Rio. Four days since the whole incident at the tracks. Four days since I spoke to him.

Honestly I didn't think it was possible for me to go this long without speaking to him again, especially after what I went though after the whole Ricky situation.

But here we are.

He swore that he would never cheat on me, and deep down I do believe him. It's just that, after everything I've been through, being able to really trust someone again has proved to be much harder for me than I thought it would be.

I love Rio. I love him more than anything, but seeing him with that girl, whether she did just come onto him or not.. it felt as though it broke something inside of me. I have no idea who she was, or why she was even there and to be honest, I don't even care. I just know that whatever happened was clearly just a big misunderstanding, and I get that now.

At the time I just couldn't think straight. I couldn't process what was happening or what I had witnessed. I wanted to believe everything that Rio was saying, and I did believe it to an extent. I just needed to get away from that place and be on my own so that I could think.

I didn't think it would take me four days, I really didn't. I just hope he's okay and hasn't done anything stupid in that time.

It's not that it took me all that length of time to think about what I wanted to do, I know in my heart that I want to be with Rio. Perhaps what I needed was just a little space?

Not speaking to him or seen him for almost a week, was so so difficult. Deep down, I know that it was the best thing for both of us though.

For one, it's made me realise more than ever that Rio is exactly where I want to be. Where I want to call home.

I just hope he still feels the same way.

The past few days have consisted of a rotation of Myla, Aven, Sienna and Shyla checking up on me and bringing me various snacks to try and cheer me up. They really are the bestest friends that I could ever ask for.

Jacey, Brody and Kayin have been messaging me occasionally, checking in to see how I am. They're amazing too, considering they're all also Rio's friends.

My mom instantly knew that something was wrong when I shut myself away I'm my bedroom. I didn't want to tell her initially, but it was only when she threatened to speak to my dad about it, that I decided I had to say something.