29 | the wedding

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔,
𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒔
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 ❞

𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓

* * * * * * *

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content.

T H E A

It's been a few days since I got my nose piercing and I have to say, I love it.

Rio's talents literally seem to be never ending. The silver stud surprisingly suits me, complimenting my small nose nicely. I was a little worried that it wouldn't look right on me but I've surprised myself. Why didn't I do this sooner?

He's been helping me with the aftercare, showing me what to do by allowing me to copy him while he demonstrates using his own nose piercing. I guess we're matching now.

I'm not too sure yet whether or not I want to change it to a hoop or just keep the stud in.. but I guess I can decide that another time.

My dad wasn't exactly impressed by the idea of me having a piercing on my face, but after a few hours I think he finally got used to it. My mom on the other hand absolutely loved it and couldn't believe that Rio did it for me.

It's healing really well and I'm just so happy that I decided to get it done.

"I just need to shave quickly, I'll be back out in a minute." Rio's says and I glance up at him, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Could I.. maybe, um.. do it?" I mumble and he arches a brow at my question.

"You want to shave my face?" He says amusingly and I shrug my shoulders awkwardly before nodding my head. "Come on then." He beckons me over to him and I get up from his bed with a large smile on my face, following him into the bathroom.

He picks up his razor and some shaving cream, putting them on the countertop along with a washcloth and a clean towel. I watch as he begins to fill the sink up with warm water and puts the washcloth into it.

"Have you ever shaved a man before?" He asks and I shake my head, chewing on the inside of my mouth nervously. "Well, if you mess this up then it will just give me an excuse to not attend this wedding, I guess it's a win-win really."

I deadpan him, tilting my head slightly at his sarcastic comment. "Yeah yeah, just tell me what to do already." I groan and he chuckles at me, putting the toilet seat down and sitting on it.

"You need to take the washcloth and wet my face with it." He says and I smile to myself before doing is he instructs. "Do you know why you have to wet it first?" He asks and I shake my head, picking up the washcloth from the sink and rinsing it a little. "It's just so it helps the skin and beard to become soft." He explains.

Rio hasn't exactly got a beard, but he's grown a little stubble now. I actually quite like it but I do prefer him with a fresh, baby face. I move the washcloth over to his face and begin wetting his cheeks and jaw, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.